Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Sammich Freak in trouble?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
This is the trendy sammich that I can’t get enough of lately… the Vietnamese Grilled Pork Bahn Mi. It’s like a one handed version of a stir fry. Kinda.View attachment 254755
Dude...

We got a little Bahn Mi sandwich shop in Springfield a few years ago. I tried it because I was curious. It was instantly one of my go to lunch spots when I had to make a run there.

It didn't survive the pandemic. Crushed..........

Ok… I haven’t been around much lately… It appears my lack of attendance was ill timed because I am confused as F… and there are all these Freaks of various descriptions running around everywhere…and I feel like I knew some of these Freaks in a their former life but now I am trying to figure out who everyone is again… and there are still hunting seasons running in lots of places but it got weird in here a little earlier in than usual…

Ok… I haven’t been around much lately… It appears my lack of attendance was ill timed because I am confused as F… and there are all these Freaks of various descriptions running around everywhere…and I feel like I knew some of these Freaks in a their former life but now I am trying to figure out who everyone is again… and there are still hunting seasons running in lots of places but it got weird in here a little earlier in than usual…
Welcome back!

1670794940631.gif

You try and do some work and all of a sudden things go sideways around here.

Freak Easy

Back