Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sammich Freak in trouble?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Bruh.

Haters fillin zesty up in here.
Tryna cast shade where there is none.
Finnah blast drama cuz they ain’t gettin no love from mama.

Feel me?

My man HTM and me are tight. Just had some Ignite and went over our illegal, pre-season shed hunting plans this morning. Gonna be tight. Look for some fresh content coming if your way soon—and don’t forget to hit like and subscribe.

#nobeef
#justbuddies
#hugesheds
#showusyorbutthole
#hashtag
#Foshizzle

Bruh.

Haters fillin zesty up in here.
Tryna cast shade where there is none.
Finnah blast drama cuz they ain’t gettin no love from mama.

Feel me?

My man HTM and me are tight. Just had some Ignite and went over our illegal, pre-season shed hunting plans this morning. Gonna be tight. Look for some fresh content coming if your way soon—and don’t forget to hit like and subscribe.

#nobeef
#justbuddies
#hugesheds
#showusyorbutthole
#hashtag

@DouglasR also hack your account during all these shenanigans?

TF is happening round here?

Wildly weird, and mostly incomprehensible.
Good outlet for the meme crowd.
Its this or ice fishing from here on out.
The funny thing is, I don’t even have another social media account outside of Hunt Talk. All the hashtag crap I learned here, and all the lingo I learned from my 8th grade students—all of whom would likely find my use of it to be incorrect and rather horrifying.

The funny thing is, I don’t even have another social media account outside of Hunt Talk. All the hashtag crap I learned here, and all the lingo I learned from my 8th grade students—all of whom would likely find my use of it to be incorrect and rather horrifying.
I don't have full on HTM mode....Cap on, Cap off brings me to a halt.

Cheese is under the black forest ham yo.

He'll lube is throat for faster eating with this....

View attachment 254131
That’s not cheese. If it is cheese, it’s been melted, but there’s no browning evident on the ham, or peppers below it. Plus the still fresh, unwilted spinach proves the point.

#zapruderfilm
#sammichfreakmyazz

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

That’s not cheese. If it is cheese, it’s been melted, but there’s no browning evident on the ham, or peppers below it. Plus the still fresh, unwilted spinach proves the point.

#zapruderfilm
#sammichfreakmyazz

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
I've got to side with @Backofbeyond on this. If he truly is a #freak, he would have cheese above and below the ham!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back