Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sam Elliott comments on “The Power of the Dog”

Tommy is a fat little Chihuahua that lives next door to my 97 year old mother in law. For years he was a mean, agitated, barky little beast. Late last year Mom's treasured 18 year old cat, Charlie, found a little hole in the fence and wandered into Tommy's yard. Tommy's owner and Mom were horrified that Tommy might kill old, feable Charlie. Instead, this happened. Charlie spends his days hanging out with Tommy. Tommy spends his days following Charlie's every move, never leaving his side and protecting him from every imaginable harm like a boss. Tommy has a job and is now a calm, happy boy. There's a lesson in there.
Charlie & Tommy.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are weird.;)😄

But like a fool, I opened the thread and read the posts....except for the link at the beginning. :unsure:

Watched it. They don't make westerns like they used to. Last good one was the True Grit remake

Watched it. They don't make westerns like they used to. Last good one was the True Grit remake
I Don't Believe In Fairytales Or Sermons Or Stories About Money, Baby Sister, But Thanks For The Cigarette. ...

The Coen Bros make interesting movies.

I grew up next door to Jesse. Great guy from a great family. His dad ropes, and I always got to take care of their horses when they were out of town. There's a reason why he seems natural on a horse.
A great quote about Jesse - "Jesse Plemmons is more Philip Seymour Hoffman than Tom Cruise, more John C Reily than Brad Pitt, and that’s why we love him."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back