NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Salmon Economist Admits Distortions

SRR,

I find it humorous, and ironic, that someone who doesnt have even a basic grasp of fish, the habitat they need, or even a remote clue on the subject at hand would call anyone a simple minded son of a bitch.

I'm not going to waste my time going over basics that most third graders find out about in their 1 hour a day science class.

Get it?

Since you seem to question everyone, go find your own facts or try doing your own research.

There is a literal mountain of peer-reviewed (you do know what that means dont you?) science behind this issue. You seem to not want to believe anyone, even experts in the field. Fine, go jump in the ol' bunker, tune Rush in on the scratchy AM, and carry on with the conspiracy theory.

If you take ten minutes, you'll find the answers you're after.

By the way, I've grown weary of over-the-hill boneheads who refuse to learn or listen to facts.

That’s good Snake, I wouldn't let them bother you with their own 'simple' approach is very apparent in their posts and as it goes for them educating any one, on much of any thing.... not much there.

I guess if they can’t baffle some one with their dull brilliance… then they baffle them with bullshit.

They only come up with "USEFUL FACTS" about once every month or two if not longer in most cases....

For some reason, they have this idea that because of a little extra schooling (partying in their case), they have the absolute authority on all subjects and/or topics, when as over time.... They have proven if this is true, it is very well hidden...

So their only goal and commitment to this site isn't to pass on any (or much) knowledge, it is only to "try" browbeating as any ignorant play ground bully would, any one with opposing views.

This shows more ignorance or misunderstanding of reality than any thing, even some one new to a subject possesses...

It’s not much different than when they were little, one stole milk money from the other kids at school, the other was stuffed into garbage cans, both lash out at those on this board to make up for the wrongs they feel were perpetrated on them when they were little.

Just picture one being a hairy little toad, the other a little gutter toad.

It is more pity that should be endowed on them than hatred… but dislike/disdain could be appropriate in their case… :)

SRR, Seriously, here's one of the problem's with your approach. Some posters educate themselves on the issues, which is really easy with all the information on the Internet. Anyone can get on these message boards and ask a bunch of questions (which only takes a few seconds) and expect someone else to put together an intelligent, well constructed answer, complete with links to sources, quotes from articles etc. (which takes much more time). Some assholes (like a few of the idiots on my "Ignore" list) even ask lots of simple minded questions because they're playing a game seeing how much time they can get some poster they don't agree with to waste in a sincere effort to educate them. That's one of Ten Bears games. He actually thinks that if he can get someone to waste a lot of time answering his questions, that person will have less time to devote to working on their side of the issue. An example is the ATV problem. Ten Bears is too lazy to get off his fat ass and walk anywhere. He'd like to have ATV access expanded everywhere. Other more intelligent and ambitious people realize how detrimental expanded ATV access would be and, in fact, spent time writing to legislators, working with groups that fight ATV abuse, commenting on National Forest and BLM travel plans etc.. Ten Bears figures if he can get them to waste time answering his stupid questions they'll have less time to work on the issue.

Other idiots think their half assed, stupid, uneducated opinion actually has as much worth as someone else's researched, educated opinion based on facts. They are usually the product of a poor quality education and have no idea how to logically approach a debated question.

One of the problems with the Internet is that it provides the exact same forum to idiots and intelligent people. When you mix those two together in a debate it can easily deteriorate to the level of the idiots. The more intelligent debaters aren't going to waste time discussing issues with fools. Picture a group of scientists having a discussion of the Snake River dam breaching issue at their two day conference. Would it be productive for them to allow a simpleton like BHR equal time in the discussion or would it be a waste of their limited time? You know the answer. They wouldn't even allow that moron into the discussion.

The development of the Internet and the rivers of information that flow over it has been a terrific thing. Unfortunately, there are many posters on message boards who do nothing but pollute those rivers.

If you are truly interested in learning the answers to your questions, start by learning to use Google. I provided you a link to a page full of links to articles that will easily answer your question about Larry Craig if you take time to read a couple of them. Why would you expect anyone to read them for you and take the time to construct an answer for you? Are you too lazy to do your own research or are you just trying to waste their time?

added a pronoun to reiterate I was adressing Ithaca & not Gunner

Let me get this straight Ithaca...everyone who disagrees with you is an uninformed idiot? ....and their opinions aren't intelligent unless they do an internet 'term paper' to support them? How many foonotes do you see when the name calling starts?

NoHarley,
Is it required that we document and footnotes that someone is an idiot??? With the Cheese, you can look at any of his posts for his self-documentation....

If SnakeDufous really thinks something is bullshit, he should find some sort of contradictory information. Otherwise, he looks like a 2 year old little baby who keeps asking "why" when told not to shit all over himself.

The point where SnakeDufous was an idiot was when he couldn't figure out how to use Google to find anything out about Sen. Craig (R-Idaho) and the Fish Passage Center.

Jose, You are living proof that shit can grow legs and walk.

BigHornRam said:
I see the 3 fools are busy winning more people over to their point of view!

...and explaining the rules of intelligent discourse.

Unbelievable

"Picture a group of scientists having a discussion of the Snake River dam breaching issue at their two day conference. Would it be productive for them to allow a simpleton like BHR equal time in the discussion or would it be a waste of their limited time?"

The last salmon scientist get together, they spent their time drinking beer and eating pizza. They finally concluded that American's are unwilling to make the needed lifestyle changes to make it a reality. DUH!! I don't have PHD but I still could have figured that one out.

elkchsr- Please, quit watching Dr. Phil.

Tyler, I don't know Dr. Phil... You'll have to fill me in on this, is he a day time soap talk show host or some thing of the sort. I really have no idea. :)

Is it required that we document and footnotes that someone is an idiot??? With the Cheese, you can look at any of his posts for his self-documentation....

So, guner/sybil…

I’m still figuring your 98.4% (and I am being generous here) posts rate about where all of you figure mine sit; this would also be easy to back track and do stats on to prove this conclusion yours and mine… ;)

What have you ever produced (at least on this board, I know you haven’t done any thing in real life for yourselves) to back up some thing besides the words "TAKEN" from some one else???

It may look some thing like this to some one collecting data…

Worthless post
///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ////// ////// ////// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ////
///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ////// ////// ////// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ////
///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ////// ////// ////// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///

Useful information
///// /

Yep, gutter rat is fitting more and more each day... :)

I thought (according to guner/sybil) that he/she/it-N-shit couldn't learn with out name calling being implemented into a conversation. So, he/she/it-N-shit gets to learn from his/her/hermaphrodites own school program... ;)

I know this post as much useful information as guner/sybil submits (well a little more in this post), but for if nothing else, there is an entertainment level and new inventiveness that the above mentioned individuals are seriously lacking. :D

PS, and before you think you got me in "SOMETHING" guner/sybil...

"that the above mentioned individuals are seriously lacking" this means you and all your personallities, even that which you are living under today... :)

LOL... Yep, but I already understand the stats of the last post, and figured if some one didn't believe, they could just go back and see for themselves.. :)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back