Saguaro Tomorrow!

Slotking

Is anyone going to be there or are you all grounded? Would like to meet some of you who post unless your a westsider

Oh man and just think I was going to ask you if you wanted to do pleasant... and then you make a remark about the westsiders ... LMAO

Cant make it tomorrow if I could it would be at pleasant.. I was thinking about going tonight to pleasant but I might stay home... Kid is going away to girlscout camp for a week....

Delw

Hey Delw- I was planning the trip to pleasant but I read in one of the posts that another kid was killed. Ya I fish but that's just too creepy for me. I would love to meet you on the water at pleasant or whereever I'm hoping to get another pic tomorrow so I appreciate you posting for me. Anyways hope the kids have a great trip and we'll catch you on the flip some other day. PS what is your take on the strippers on pleasant are they out growing there welcome? :confused:

On the stripers there is nothing we can do about it... Personally I wouldnt mind seeing them in there... But I Dont want them to effect the bass population either... There are some bigs ones in pleasant I have seen some and friend shave pulled them up to 20lbs....
Other than putting a net across the cap canal there is nothing we can do to keep them out... And since they are already in there if they spawn which I think they will there will be more.... I dont think it will effect the lake for another 5-6 years...
The white bass however are a much bigger problem in the lake....

Also G&F might be tossing some trout into lake pleasant due to the drought conditions(they have to get rid of them and lake pleasant was a suggestion).. the stripers and large mouths will feed on these.. it would be nice to see game and fish dump trout in ever winter...

Where did you read someone was killed at the lake?
I never have problems at lake plesant and believe it ro not its very quiet on a sunday afternoon....

When ever you decide to take a trip out here let me know , I will try to make it as well and show you "EASTSIDERS" how to fish :D :D

Delw

Delw
Delw

Hi Chris,

I'm heading for Saguaro before daylight monday morn. I'm hoping to meet Ned02(Jack)and young son. Maybe we'll see ya out there? I'm in an old basstracker. I should have my fiance Wendy with me if I can get her up!

John

Oh, by the way. Thanks for the tip on the jointed crank. It got me a couple nice ones in the area you told me about! :D

Yes you will see me and bear out there, like I said "just listen". whats wrong with westsiders? someday evolution will catch up with them and they will be just like us normal folk> LOL ;)

I'll be there I was there today and not much action-6 yellows and 20 1/2 " trout. :D I've never caught a trout in Saguaro but I'll mark it up. I guess that it's getting me ready for Lee's Ferry next sunday. Anyways if I don't get these honey dew things done i'll be grounded :mad: Chris

Neddy, rumor has it from past posts that the westsiders are gay and the eastsiders were lesbians. I didn't say it, I only report what I read. Is that true? :D :rolleyes: :D

Hey Elky, you can call me a Lezzy anytime! Jack, I hope I'm never considered normal! How boring!! ;) See ya on the water tomorrow! I'll probably be wearing a long sleaved white tee shirt! Nite all and tight lines!

John

Hey Elky- as long as I'm not gay(boys) it's ok, so I think that atleast you have the westsiders correct. I heard that they being thinking about you a awful lot since your alone and maybe you can get some company

I see as usual! some things never change..Oh!!I caught this, or I did that and not a thing to show the proof...NAANAANAA!!! :D

Back