Ruttin's Pics

browtine

Administrator
Here is the message with the email. "Browtine

Can you please post these pics of my wife's very first hunt ever.
Thanks I would really appreciate it. Ruttin"

049_49.jpg

045_45.jpg

036_36.jpg

awesome bucks!! Tell your wife congrats!!!

Thanks browtine for posting those for me. Ill tell you what im never going to live this down. She is so excited that her's is bigger then mine. It was her very first hunt ever.

It was the second to last day and I finaly talked her in to going. We drove up the road it was just getting light. I looked out the window and there he stood. I would like to say that was all there was to it but thats not the case. She had a quick shot and needless to say hit him in the a$$. We tracked him to the bottom of the canyon before she finished him off. We had to quarter him out and she carried her share. I would have to say it was probably more exciting than when I shot my first deer.

Great bucks all 3. Wives seem to outdo us all in some things. Hey how come the big one in the middle is bigger than the other 2? Must be your WIFE'S buck. That is a goodlooking buck.

Boy the wife is never going to let me live it down. She's already talking about next year.

Ruttin... I think she shouldn't be hunting... Send her to Idaho to stay with me while you're out hunting. ;)

Congrats again !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back