MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Run...

Oak

Expert
...for your life!

RunningBears1.jpg

Sucks to be the fat kid.

RunningBears2.jpg

Looks like wildlife harassment to me, where was mom?

Dude, I drove over the hill, three bears standing in the middle of the road. I stopped, mom took off. The two little guys were slower and I got a photo as they ran away. I wasn't chasing them down the friggin' road. :rolleyes:

Never thought I'd get busted by the ethics police. I'm usually on the other side of the "law"...

Last edited:
Pretty sure we are all just busting your chops Oakie. I like the action shot. Besides we all know you really want cub lined underwear for the winter months.

I wasn't chasing them down the friggin' road.

Incriminating www. body language...I Oak might've been practicing chase & release.;)

...prolly had his winders rolled up.:)

I have to say this is one of the funnier posts I have seen latley....great captions!

I've been the fat one...but regardless, fat or thin...I'm still too damn slow.

Great pics Oak!

Speaking of cub-lined underwear,...unrelated topic here.We were visiting Jackson,Wy,this past week-end,a back country canoe trip in Grand Teton Park,and ducked into Jackson for dinner one night.I don't like Jackson for alot of reasons,but when walking the town square my thoughts were really cemented when we spotted a rather expensive cow hide(fur on-black/white) jock strap in a storefront.It was unanimous,lets not come back for another 15-20 yrs.Great pics of the cubs,on our canoe trip we watched a black bear swim across the lake.

Oak you know you can't get away from the smarties on here. Glad to see we got some new guys posting lately and the smarties aren't riding them to hard.

Speaking of cub-lined underwear,...unrelated topic here.We were visiting Jackson,Wy,this past week-end,a back country canoe trip in Grand Teton Park,and ducked into Jackson for dinner one night.I don't like Jackson for alot of reasons,but when walking the town square my thoughts were really cemented when we spotted a rather expensive cow hide(fur on-black/white) jock strap in a storefront.It was unanimous,lets not come back for another 15-20 yrs.Great pics of the cubs,on our canoe trip we watched a black bear swim across the lake.

You might want to PM the name of that store to AZ402 if he hasn't already contacted you. Sounds like just what he's been looking to get for schmalts.

And dinkshooters screen...What is interesting if you look close there is only one item found and it is men's clothing. I need to have a little fun today.

Attachments

• fat girl underwear items - Get great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com! - W.jpg
    fat girl underwear items - Get great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com! - W.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 227
Pretty sure we are all just busting your chops Oakie. I like the action shot. Besides we all know you really want cub lined underwear for the winter months.

I'm highly confident I was just joking around. Some of my best wildlife shots are taken from roadside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyClar
Back