Here ya go

Johnrib1.sized.jpg

johnrib2.sized.jpg

johnrib3.sized.jpg

john5.sized.jpg

john6.sized.jpg

john7.sized.jpg

john8.sized.jpg

Thanks Del! I suck! LOL! Maybe I can get ya to tutor me on how to post pics?

johnsnow.sized.jpg

johnsnow2.sized.jpg

[ 11-03-2004, 20:33: Message edited by: Delw ]

Ya have to have a host site first, then you just grab the link and place it between the img statements.

I will post the ones on the snow and your camp in your post. click edit and you can see how it works

Again very very sorry
Delw

My eyes weren't closed for the shot, but man was I beat! It took everything I had to keep my eyes open after the shot! I'm a wuss! I was seriously exhausted and I thought I was in shape too!

Just messing with ya man- I've never seen a dead critter whose eyes were open farther than the guy who shot it :D Seriously congrats again on the effort and the full freezer!!!

Great story and pics no doubt. I have seen alot hunting Elk over the years but I have never seen someone wearing a rib cage LMAO. Are you not allowd to leave the bones in AZ? Coulda saved ya probably 40 lbs by boning the rib cage and back staps and just throwing a bag over your shoulder. Easiest part of the butchering too. Big time congrats on getting one, not everyone was so lucky....including me sniff...sniff

ive known del for several years and i agree hes a hell of a guy. kudos on the elk, thanks for sharing it with us

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back