Rules for the BAYED

sounds like a good idea. And this post maybe raised my chances?

Hey wait, I'm gone at the end of this month chasing Coues...:D

Note to self, add OYOA to phone! LoL!

End of Year Drawing Happen Yet?

Just checking to see if Randy had the end of year drawing for prizes yet. Last few days I've been pretty much glued to the TV playing Grand Tourismo 5 on PS3 on-line with my two brothers who live in PA. Any word on the drawing yet? Thanks.

OK - I see it now. After Shot Show

Just answered my own question. By end of year, Randy meant in the beginning of the next year. Sounds good.

- Hitman

Bayed

He might not except but I'm sure he'll ACCEPT them :D.

Where is the English teacher (Moosie's friend when he was writing his 12 days of Christmas poem).....when you need her??

Awesome generosity Randy and OYOA!!!

~AO

I am just happy I found this TV program and this websites forums. Even got invited to be someones friend (which I accepted). I have enjoyed immensely the back and forth in all the forums. To have a forum where the Host of a popular TV show comes on and interfaces with his viewers is in intself very unusual. but certainly appreciated. So I am excited to even be considered in the BAYED thingy.

I don't know if I have enought posts to qualify or if I've been a member long enough, but if not I am plenty happy to have found a great television show and great hunting related site and with many like minded people. Just to see other peoples accomplishments read their stories is amazing.
I travel a lot of my job so when hunting season gets close its fun to follow along with teh fellow hunters on HT. Thanks to everyone involved and good luck to all who qualify for the great BAYED.

I know I like that..... How many Preference points does 18k posts get ya ? :D

TOP POSTERS :

But you also have to factor in "Helpfull information" Even with my posts only about 2-3 posts are helpfull, the rest are jsut about Boobie's (.)(.) and taking peoples comments and quoting a portion of it to make it dirty ;)

I made a list that's not all bad...!!!!!! :D

I vote for anything weighted as I weigh A LOT!!

This may be a dumb question but where to you look to see if you have won any prizes, not like I think I will win but not sure where to look.

This may be a dumb question but not sure where to you look to see if you have won any prizes, not like I think I will win but not sure where to look.

They haven't been drawn, so there is no link. Will start drawing them the last week of January. Stay tuned, as if the name is pulled, they will have 24 hours to contact us, or it is on to the next guy.

Notification?

How are we notified on winners for BYAD? I just think that givinig away goodies to
those here and the OYOA approach to hunting, viewers, forum members just goes to show what a class act OYOA is. Thanks

How are we notified on winners for BYAD? I just think that givinig away goodies to
those here and the OYOA approach to hunting, viewers, forum members just goes to show what a class act OYOA is. Thanks
Since you didn't use the correct acronym for the contest, you are automatically withdrawn from the contest and I get anything you would have won... :D :hump:

Holy smokes...........I've been here (registered) since 2003 and only have 642 posts! That's less than 100 posts per year. Not the best ratio. Really guys, I'm not anti-social.......I'm just a good listener. :D

Back