Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Rules for the BAYED

might as well make BAYED like the usual lotteries that vex us 10-35 times per year. Create a weighted bonus point system, hybrid pref points, and 20% max points round so it feels 'real'. And then make us apply in January but post the results in July...:D

Free stuff is free stuff. You make the rules, we follow them...wait, that sounds like the way the Forest Service runs things here in ND...Never mind.

Thanks for putting all this together Fin, great to just be here and be able to take part in the discussions and the threads here is wonderful. For you to have a drawing for the swag, is really great. Whatever the rules, you make'em and we'll follow them.

YEs.. Agreed, For post couts AND years we've been members ...

Moosie- The formula will be post counts and years added together, minus points for bad grammar and spelling, innuendo (gay and other), corny rhymes, affro wigs, boobie posts, cross dressing elf pictures and such like.

In all seriousness, I think you at least deserve to win a bacon wallet.:)

sounds like a good idea should be fun to see all the winers and their prizes. I to will be gone in january to shot show so maybe i will see some of you guys their and actually get to meet some of you. Good luck to everyone.

Moosie- The formula will be post counts and years added together, minus points for bad grammar and spelling, innuendo (gay and other), corny rhymes, affro wigs, boobie posts, cross dressing elf pictures and such like.

In all seriousness, I think you at least deserve to win a bacon wallet.:)

So what yer saying is I owe Big Fin Money and prizes now.... CRAP !!!! :D

How about - do your drawing... hold the winner names silent for a month - see how their posting habit / activity is... then if it meets the Fin Family's desired expectation, the list of winners complete and announced! :)

After all - these awesome prizes (Thanks to OYOA's GREAT sponsorers!) have a space of time to get accustomed to for the next season - not really constrained on time...

Last edited:
BucnutZ, Are you making fun of my MAN BOOBS ? Heck, it's not even the 1st of the year, I haven't started my workout program yet. As I sit here with my Wendies 2 burgers and fries and soda I'mthinknig it took a long time to get these. A guy has to take his time to say good by to ol' friends ;)

Moosie whispers to himself....(Cool, one more post to add to my preference points) ;)

Everyone who meets the minimum should be eligible for ALL the prizes! It would be nice to get newbies a BOOBIE prize though. That's pretty cool. That said DEFINITELY wait until the SHOT show. If you can get more cool stuff that will get more people to participate on the forum that's great. I'm sure everyone will be able to wait that long.

"As I sit here with my Wendies 2 burgers and fries and soda"

calling bullchit here. EVERYONE knows that YOU eat mickey D's and drink CHOCOLATE shakes. you starting your training already by switching to soda?

Hey, I started posting just for fun, but if I can win prizes, that's cool, too. (post padding here, just in case)

1. You need to be signed up prior to some date that I have yet to determine.

I'm thinking Jan. 1, 2001

Gee Randy!
You're swell! Did I ever mention how bad I need a new backpack? Or how cheap I am?
I think this is a great idea. Increase activity too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back