Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Roumor has it....

Very cool. Congratulations again. That's some wicked looking country. Looks like you had a commanding view from camp.

What's with the stuff that looks like orange baling twine in the photos? Did you have to tie him off so he didn't roll off the hill or was he tied up when you found him?
Or is there something else we don't want to know about? Like you guys tying each other up or something? ;)

Awesome trip it sounds you had. Very nice Sheep you got. Great video and the view would of been awesome.

Congrats on the ram
Knowing my luck if I shot an animal on a steep mountain like that I would have naturally tenderized meat from it rolling to the bottom of the mountain.

Big Sky... If you look Closer (And I know ya will now ;) ) The Ram is laying on a STEEP slope with the Left side Faceing us. I have 99% of the Pics that way. Although IF you look at the Picture wit hthe Shoes I posted Above, It shows the Right side. (And I might have some "LIVE" vid of the other side, But I didn't get much vidio, I'll go look)

Here is Another Shot (From the Back). I truely never Took a good shot from the Right side because we didn't move it much. (The measure within an Inch each side)

DSCF0980.sized.jpg

NOW the 1 MILLION $ Question,...... (And only those that don't know.

How big/Small is it ?!?!?!

(Csutton, You got a PM)

(Book will be posted tomorrow)

Good looking ram , looks like all your field trips and checking and rechecking your gear has paid off good job. Bill

Congradulations Oscar!

Are Idaho's sheep tags once in a life time?

Those are beautiful pics of the ram and mountains...well except for the ones with the slacker posing in them
;)

Congrats again bud!!!

Congrats on your Ram
Size don't have anytyhing to do with a trophy.
It's what it means to you.
Nice Ram. Great story

AHHH,To be young and full of Sh.......Sheep! :D What great adventure are we going on next? How about grizzly hunting with a sling shot! Are you still planning a Louisiana Duck Hunt? Maybe D.S. and I can get together.

Nice Ram Moosie! Congratulations. Looks kind of steep, is that piece of orange string holding you all on the mountain? And yes the cheesers do get the story started, don't they. Great Picture.

So did we ever hear an official score/age? Did I miss that post? Just curioius what he scored. Size doesn't really matter, or at least that's what I tell my wife.

LOL... I'll get a Score up soon. I jotted down some Prelim Measurements but will get them up for ya soon.

Back