Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Ross muzzle brakes

No reviews just make sure he doesn’t locktite it on there and makes a cap. That what when you change your mind you don’t have to go back.

No reviews just make sure he doesn’t locktite it on there and makes a cap. That what when you change your mind you don’t have to go back.
I've never heard of a Ross brake, but I do have KDF brakes on my .375 RUM and .300 Weatherby. I've taken each of those rifles on at least 3 international hunts and have shot hundreds of rounds through each of them. The .375 RUM had maybe 10 shots through it before I had the brake installed, and I've never shot a round through my .300 Wby without it's brake.

As far as I'm concerned those brakes could be locktited or welded on, and I don't have any caps.

I don’t think they can be beat for the price. Pretty typical side port muzzle brake. I’d go for it

I've never heard of a Ross brake, but I do have KDF brakes on my .375 RUM and .300 Weatherby. I've taken each of those rifles on at least 3 international hunts and have shot hundreds of rounds through each of them. The .375 RUM had maybe 10 shots through it before I had the brake installed, and I've never shot a round through my .300 Wby without it's brake.

As far as I'm concerned those brakes could be locktited or welded on, and I don't have any caps.
Big difference from the dude who braked his 223 only to get his butt kicked on his first range day. OP never said a caliber so when in doubt whip the caution statement out.

I have bought one from ross for my savage ultralight in 300 WSM. Very happy with it.

I don't understand how he's doing them so inexpensively. I haven't seen any up close. I know they've got raving reviews though.

One arrived today. You definitely get what you pay for, I'm not a machinist but this isn't my first rodeo either. The center bore looks like it was cut with a tap, or fed too fast with a dull cutter and it's not concentric.
Crappy cell phone pics, but still....... I'd really like to hear back from some of you with more experience than me. I can't put this on my barrel.
20221222_174747.jpg20221222_174650.jpg20221222_173927.jpg20221222_174339.jpg20221222_174635.jpg

I've shot Allen Precision rifles with his Painkiller brakes. Extremely effective. mtmuley

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back