Rosie is a whining baby

Curly

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]I've never seen the show, but wow..........Elisabeth is a hottie. It would have been almost worth watching Rosie whine about Elisabeth not defending her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]Rosie, Elisabeth Wage Angry War of Words[/FONT]

May 23, 5:12 PM (ET)

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]This 2006 file photo, originally provided by ABC, shows Elisabeth Hasselbeck, left, and fellow co-host of ABC's morning talk show "The View," Rosie O'Donnell in New York. The pair squabbled on the show Wednesday, May 23, 2007, and the two co-hosts traded accusations and personal digs. (AP Photo/ABC, Yolanda Perez)[/FONT]

NEW YORK (AP) - Watching Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck squabble on ABC's "The View" is nothing new, but Wednesday's dustup seemed particularly nasty with the co-hosts trading accusations and personal digs.

A political discussion over the war in Iraq became heated when an angry O'Donnell decried Hasselbeck for not standing up for her when media outlets suggested that she'd called U.S. troops "terrorists" during a previous debate.

"What you did was not defend me. ... I asked you if you believed what the Republican pundits were saying - you said nothing, and that's cowardly," O'Donnell said.

Responded a stern Hasselbeck: "Do not call me a coward, because No. 1, I sit here every single day, open my heart and tell people what I believe."
O'Donnell and Hasselbeck were shown on a split screen as the argument progressed without commercial interruption.

"Do you believe that I think our troops are terrorists? And you would not even look me in the face, Elisabeth, and say, 'No, Rosie,'" O'Donnell said.
Responded Hasselbeck: "Because you are an adult, and I am certainly not going to be the person for you to explain your thoughts. They're your thoughts! Defend your own insinuations!"

O'Donnell, who is leaving the ABC daytime talk show next month, said she wasn't going to fight anymore. "So for three weeks, you can say all the Republican crap you want."

Hasselbeck discussed the war of words in an interview with syndicated entertainment show "Extra" that was to air Wednesday evening.

"I honestly think, I believe that we are mature women who can resolve," she said. "I hope we can. I would hope that a disagreement or a heated debate wouldn't be the end of a relationship."

In a posting on her blog, O'Donnell wrote: "a split screen, new heights, or lows, depending on who u ask."

--- ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.

Geez she is sickening, Liz is 3 months prego and the big mouth carpet muncher is pissed because everyone doesn't kiss her big fat blubber ass... I wish someone would punch her out.....If this were in the adult section I would tell how I really feel about the blob from hell

Fleas and Ticks have a place in this world. Just where does this Dyke fit in? She is the Poster Child for what is wrong with the message coming out of Hollywood. John

Fleas and Ticks have a place in this world. Just where does this Dyke fit in? She is the Poster Child for what is wrong with the message coming out of Hollywood. John

Unfortunately, controversy sells John. Imus sold/sells it, so does Michael Moore, Howard Stern, American Idol, a one legged dancer, circus geeks, 'pro wrestling, Don King, canned hunts, Jose...ad nauseum.;)

schiz/schizoid
1. Psychology. of or pertaining to a personality disorder marked by dissociation, passivity, withdrawal, inability to form warm social relationships, and indifference to praise or criticism.
2. Informal. of or pertaining to schizophrenia or to multiple personality.
–noun 3. a schizoid person.

Ken, sometimes your scary !

Obviously this is a conspiracy by the conservative run media......

You have a hot, attractive, smart, nice, conservative, blond vs. an ugly, fat, poorly informed, loud, mean, FAR left lesbo. Who do you think MOST Americans are going to relate to? Barbara is a fricking genius!

Obviously this is a conspiracy by the conservative run media......

You have a hot, attractive, smart, nice, conservative, blond vs. an ugly, fat, poorly informed, loud, mean, FAR left lesbo. Who do you think MOST Americans are going to relate to? Barbara is a fricking genius!

Biggy you are correct sir!:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gagrimes1
Back