Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Roll Tide

7mm08mo

Man what and awsome championship game very entertaining. The best one i've seen in a good while. Back and forth all night, both teams wanted it. Congrats Alabama. Even though I picked Oklahoma in the poll.

45-40 score was surprising considering these were the top two defenses in the country.

Alabama needed a Kick off return for a TD and an onside kick to beat Clemson.

Clemson butt-fumbled the game away on defense on the last drive. They needed to make a play and they didn't.

I do believe if they would have played another quarter Clemson would have won, but that is the way the cookie crumbles.

The gap has closed between the SEC and everyone else, next season should be exciting to see how it unfolds.

I don't think the gap has closed.Just look at how the bowl games played out with SEC against other divisions.The SEC is the strongest division of all college,but that doesn't mean their aren't other great teams from other divisions.The difference is SEC is strong top to bottom,where as others divisions have one great team
I did think Clemson played a great game and it was known Bama has trouble with that style offense so its not really surprising

Very fun game to watch! Got to give it to 'Bama for taking chances that worked and for utilizing their tightend. He was sooo open a couple of times, I got the feeling that Clemson was caught completely by surprise. The size and athleticism of the D linemen for both teams was amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back