PEAX Equipment

Roflmao

All I can say is :BLEEP: :BLEEP: :BLEEP: covering bets?? I'll cover the :BLEEP: bets

Hey Sweet Thing,,,How much money are you going to let me cover?? :)

Hunterman(Tony)

Even though I went is a Jay Bird this is Hunterman's oldest and wisest daughter, if my daddy does actually shoot a deer on opening day, it would ruin my 25th birthday. Because for the last 24 years give or take my present from my daddy as always been a dead deer in the back of the truck or hanging somewhere at our house. So dad why like I said on Saturday, do you want to ruin a good thing. I will brag that you ALWAYS kill your animals with one shot, but come on dad opening day that is just like saying that the mariners will beat the yankees. :)

Dad Shannon does have a point, but not really about the Mariners and Yankees.
Oldest yes, wisest maybe.
Quick Draw

Ok,,,,,So when I pass-up on that worlds record buck on openning day,, and your mother kicks my butt for passing on HER backstraps the you both will be on RESTRICTION!!! hump

Hunterman(Tony)

I'll just have them weed the garden, mow the lawn and wash my truck hump ...But then,, they don't listen to me anyhow :cool: I just like to pretend

Hunterman(Tony)

Go weed the garden any way Jay Bird and make sure the truck has a second hand buffed coat of wax on it... clean any extra wax out of the cracks, you don't want your daddy's truck looking tacky... :D:D:D

Back