Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Roflmao

Lady Nutcracker

Hunterman told me this about noon today and I'm still roflmao whenever I think about it :rolleyes: :D !! He told me that he was going to kill his deer on opening day this year!! :eek: :D I just about fell out of the car! Good thing I still had my seatbelt on!!! He just looked at me and wondered what I was laughing about. Now, don't get me wrong I absolutly believe that he can bring home his deer on opening day if he wants to. However, in 27 years of marriage plus 3 years dating before that he has never filled his tag on opening day! Why would he do that this year?! He would have to give up all the rest of the season. Now, how many of you hard-core hunters are going to do that!? My guess is... NONE!! :cool: ;) What do you think?

Lady Nutcracker (Becky)

Ok, I will admit that it is unlikely that Dad will bring a deer home on opening day, but it is NOT impossible. If he wants to kill his deer that day and have to work the rest of hunting season, that is up to him. But it is always a possibility that he will take his deer on opening day and still take off most of the season (or enough time) for Erin to get her deer.

And Erin and I were laughing at you when you started cracking up... and to look on dad's face.

Ok, I will admit that it is unlikely that Dad will bring a deer home on opening day

You just need to be sitting in the car with him when he goes hunting on opening day, that way when he comes home, he will have brought home his deer (dear) :D

Never tell a hardheaded man that he can't do something. Now he'll stay in the woods day and night until he tags one. :D

I still don't know what was so funny :mad: Every year you tell me that I spend too much time in the woods to get my deer hump If I see on early in the season why don't I just shoot it?? Well this year I'm going to do just that!!!GET MY BUCK ON OPENNING DAY!!! We'll see who ROTFLTAO then hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Wait, didnt my dad get his elk on the first day in Wyoming? And then he didnt get to hunt anymore for the rest of the trip? Wasnt he going out with the other people to help them get their elk?
So that is proof that he CAN get his animal on the first day, but it also shows the reason why he chooses NOT TO most of the time!!

I have got your back dad!!!

You only have my back because I was talking to your mom about you after grad. party hump Shes the one you have to kiss up too hump not me...

Hunterman(Tony)

I guess I'm not as hard core as some then ;) ( I usually get my deer first time out ) it may not be the first day of the season and usually a big fat doe but I get it done early . scouting done in the off season so I know where to sit . I hope to scout some different land this year so that may make it more difficult . ( some day when I can afford to have one mounted I may have to persue the big one )

Maybe the Lady Nutcracker would be interested in losing a bunch of money to back her hubby up... ;) :eek: :D:D:D

Poor Tony, just gets no respect... :D

WOW, you guys are great. Those backstraps are going to taste great the day after the season opens!!!
And as for the after grad party... its no big deal. The friends that I was going to invite are going to a club afterwards.

Aimee the $5 is for my dad NOT getting his deer opening day, and holding out for a few days. As for the $50 for a bigger and better buck than my first, I'll have to think about that one, since I don't really have $50 to put on that. But we'll do a no money bet to see who can get a bigger deer first.
Quick Draw

Lady Nutcracker said:
Covering bets???LOL :D I was going to put 5 down myself hump Maybe Hunterman will cover the bets :rolleyes: If I give him the money hump

Lady Nutcracker(Becky)
I am sure he will. You just tell him how much he has to cover. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back