Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Roe Hunting Resources (Elk Module)

F

fwagner

Has anyone else subscribed to the Elk Module by Chris Roe? http://roehuntingresources.com/ Any thoughts? I've spent the last few weeks going over it and it has some great information/strategy for calling elk. Im excited to employ his tactics this muzzeloader season in unit 41. Opinions on the site?....also there is a code for a discount, if you are interested PM me and i'll give it to you. I didn't want this post to sound like a advertisement.

I too am wondering what others think. I have watched a few videos on youtube and am thinking of subscribing. Being a newbie I'm looking for as much good educational info as possible.

I have listened to several podcasts with him in it. He seems really knowledgeable, but it drives me nuts how he will spend 5 minutes talking about how important it is to know something, then give several analogies on why it is important to know something, then back to telling me how important it is, then spend 3 seconds on whatever it is. It is like he is talking to a 4 year old. His doorway principle is a great example. Very good information, very impressive. But I get bored listening to him talk about a wife hanging a picture. I got that principle in the first 20 seconds. Now give me some details about the principle itself. I havent subscribed to the module yet, but am thinking about it. It sure seems like he knows his stuff!

Chris knows his stuff. I'm fixin to get the app myself. I suspect if he put his mind to it he'd call an elk to Kansas from Colorado! I think he owes me from way back when I taught him how to sneak back for your rifle after a stalk! His upcoming sheep calling
video will revolutionize the sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back