Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rock Chuckn

highmountian

What a BLAST to shoot these varmints. :D It is some darn good off season fun!! I took my daughter out and in a couple of hours shot 10. Anywhere from 100yrs to 350 yrds with a 22-250. Hunting season is just around the corner too!!! :)

I Love her face expressions!!

Attachments

• HPIM2464.jpg
    HPIM2464.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 213
  • HPIM2470.jpg
    HPIM2470.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 220
Darn cute littel girl. I am glad to see you getting her involved in shooting sports early.

Her expressions are classic!! Congrats on some quality pa/daughter time!

Probably the best post of the month, right beside any other posts that have young ones getting out and having fun doing that kind of stuff.

Wow. How did you get that rockchuck to hold so still?
Because I'd thought that 22-250 would have tore them in half.

glad you're getting out and taking the kids, I'm just hoping this work project will get done, in time to use my archery elk tag, the boy wants to tag along..

Good pics; I enjoy pursuing those here in SE Idaho! Good times especially when the young ones like being outdoors instead of inside playing video games.

Thanks guys. My daughter is a ball of fun and all smiles. My son would of been there to but he was at a summer college baseball game with mom. He thinks he is part of the team being 10 yrs old n all but I got him out a couples days later and we smoked them again!

Sweetnectar, the 22-250 did its job well, thats way you can only see half of him. :)

The pictures are of two different r. chucks!! The bottom picture wouldn't look good if I turned him around. :)

great pictures.. It is always nice seeing the young ones out hunting...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back