Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Moosie will.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Hard to say.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Moosie who ?

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Week 2 - Tough week for me. My Wednesday and Thursday runs are absolutely brutal. After my Tuesday legs workouts it is very hard to run. (slow runs Mid 8 to low 9 minute miles)

Attachments

• week2.bmp
    454.6 KB · Views: 180
Week 4 - I had to move my long run to Sunday. I really wanted to run a half marathon distance before the race. I just didn't know it would be 4 weeks into my training. The run wasn't that bad. I didn't break any records but felt good to run that far. Just under 10 minute miles.

Attachments

• week4.bmp
    178.8 KB · Views: 167
Week 5 - This week sucked too. (Trend here) Started doing some hills which was a whole different animal for me. Decided to see Robie first hand. Ran the 5 miles up to the top and absolutely bombed it. It could have been the fact that I was drinking until 2 o'clock and woke up early to run it hungover. Did I mention this sucker!!

Attachments

• week5.bmp
    193.5 KB · Views: 167
Week 6 - This week was absolutely brutal for me. I had some sort of activity every day which included a 12.25 mile run on Saturday then a softball tournament for the rest of the weekend. 4 straight softball games after that run then some late partying again. Then waking up hungover and loosing the first game put us into the losers bracket. 5 more straight games and we won the tournament. So 10 games total in 2 days. To say I was sore would be an understatement.

Attachments

• week 6.bmp
    208.1 KB · Views: 167
Week 7 - Sucked again. I missed my first run from the training schedule. I was just so sore from the weekend runs and softball that I just couldn't do the Monday 4 miler. Ran the bottom to the top portion of Robie creek on Saturday which I think was the most important. 8.5 miles and where all the climbing will happen. I was shooting for 1:30 but ended up with 1:35. the conditions sucked the last 3 miles (steppest climb) had a lot of snow on the road. The summit had at least 6". I'm hoping the weather will clear in the next 10 days or this is going to suck big time. It's also starting to set in that running this race under 2 hours is going to be really hard for me to do. I was on pace for 2:10.

Attachments

• week7.bmp
    222.8 KB · Views: 169
I can't see the Images.... ??????

And what, You were training ? REALLY ? You look so out of shape !! And talking Trash now......

Cool thing is I have a win/win.... If I loose, well, you're a stud and I'mthe under dawg so it's OK. If I win, Well I win and beat some Crazy odds.

You're still going down Bizznach !!! I do se your Poll numbers shot up 4 points today. I'm going to like to tell those 4 to suck it too !!!

I can't see the Images.... ??????

And what, You were training ? REALLY ? You look so out of shape !! And talking Trash now......

Cool thing is I have a win/win.... If I loose, well, you're a stud and I'mthe under dawg so it's OK. If I win, Well I win and beat some Crazy odds.

You're still going down Bizznach !!! I do se your Poll numbers shot up 4 points today. I'm going to like to tell those 4 to suck it too !!!

I can. Your screwed!!!

Man, too bad I already voted in the poll.

Wait, I voted for IB the first time around. It's good. ;)

I'm still confused by the 'hard to say' numbers.:D

...oh, and the "Moosie will' ones too.;)

I'll be honest Moosie, if we had a race on the treadmill you would absolutely kick my arse. I just can't run on them. I get so bored and watch every second of those minutes go by. It's just short of pulling my fingernails off my hand. I ran 4.1 miles today on one just to get out of my comfort zone and I hated every 2021 seconds of it. Yes I know how many seconds it took me because I counted everyone. My biggest worry now is my lungs. Legs are strong but the lungs not so much. I hope we can finish together with me about 2 seconds ahead. :)

Dude.. You're going DOWN.... Just got my Shirt back from the Printers !!!!!! This will give me the Extra boost. I did the name first, then the Moose. I should have doen the Moosie in BLACK... GRRrrrrrrrrr !!!!

Thanks to Big Sky for the Moose design !!!

26387_1327908489777_1592898151_815057_3354723_n.jpg

Wow dude that looks cool?!?! I wish I had one.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is that one of those nice silk bowling shirts? Nice touch with the name on the back too.. Okay just kidding........ no really it is cool. :cool:

Sweet jersey, Oscar. That drawing has been around a while.

I told Buzz I was going to wear a shirt when we went elk antler hunting this year that says on the back, "If you can read this, you're a pussy." Just for a little motivation. :D

Well.... Last picture post before the Race ths Sat.

This week is jsut hanging around and not doing much. Can't gain to much from here ;)

26387_1332696009462_1592898151_827633_2953970_n.jpg

You guys are making me tired just thing about it. Good luck to both of ya, I wish I had half the motivation you guys do!! Good luck again!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back