Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Moosie will.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Hard to say.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Moosie who ?

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Nowhere close to over doing it. But I do feel better. Speaking of 300, that's my goal this year for something else ....:hump: But that's another story for another time ;)
I'm curious how my training will go as I get closer to June 12th for the Iron man. Some people that really compete train 2-3 times a day. I am jsut not that commited. But I'll be in Better shape then even now.

Good times, right ?!?!?

I had never in my life consided or had an interest in getting in shape until that doctors visit and then once I started I felt like I had to do it everyday. I was obsessed to the point that it was a part of my everyday routine like eating, sleeping, or showering. Once you see the pounds falling off it can be additive. One thing about it, you`ll look good and feel great when you do.

Week 6.... Over and done. this week I think I'm putting 20 miles under my belt. I do need to start gettign some distances in, but 6 Miles has been about my all time peak. 4 weeks till the 13.1 mile race. I'll have to walk 1/2 of it I'm sure :

26987_1312261498612_1592898151_779108_1033475_n.jpg

I was planning on running more this week but I didn't. I really need to beef it up. It's too late for this race but I still have time for the Iron man I guess.

26447_1318881064097_1592898151_793560_374905_n.jpg

Better pick it up old man.

I just put in a quick 3 miles during lunch and hope to add in another 3 this afternoon.

Screwed up my knee a couple weeks ago thinking I could ski. Slowly getting back on track.

I did 5 miles on Robie at lunch today. 2.5 miles up and 2.5 miles back on the paved section. Avr. 9m36sec up and 8m0s down. Time wise it seemed alot longer there then back. but was 24 mins and 20 mins respectivly. Not sure if the Lungs going up is tougher or the Knees and legs coming down were.... I'm not ready fro the 13.2 miles of hills but definately better then I was 7 weeks ago.

MtMiller, I don't need to beat you in the Robie race, Just IDBugler :p

I did 5 miles on Robie at lunch today. 2.5 miles up and 2.5 miles back on the paved section. Avr. 9m36sec up and 8m0s down. Time wise it seemed alot longer there then back. but was 24 mins and 20 mins respectivly. Not sure if the Lungs going up is tougher or the Knees and legs coming down were.... I'm not ready fro the 13.2 miles of hills but definately better then I was 7 weeks ago.

MtMiller, I don't need to beat you in the Robie race, Just IDBugler :p
Dude you are already running Robie? That's freakin awesome. Those times sound pretty dang fast to me. Good job.

Dude you are already running Robie?

YAh, I figured if I started today,I can make it to the finish line in 2.5 weeks when the race is on ;)

If you haven't made it to Robie yet, you should run the bottom piece at least. Today was a good day because the sun wasn't out. I wonder what it's gunna be like for race day ?

So I'm sitting here tonight eating my Icecream with a brownie and chocolate chips covered in Choco powder... but I put a Banana in it, so it's like a banana split.... so it should be "OK" for my diet I think :D

So I'm sitting here tonight eating my Icecream with a brownie and chocolate chips covered in Choco powder... but I put a Banana in it, so it's like a banana split.... so it should be "OK" for my diet I think :D
Sounds like your diet is doing alright. Your down again and 10lbs less then when you started.

I played softball this weekend and my hammies are hating it right now. Does that count as a workout?

OHHHH yah, I'm gunna keep bumping this topic until June 12th, so get used to it :)

Just did a 1% grade, 60mins on the Treadmill and did 7.22 Miles. Although it was .3 behind MtMiller *sigh*, thats the Furthest I've been in one swoop, EVER :) 2 weeks till this run, I'm about 4 weeks behind for this race in training but I'm thinking I can at least finish it now. I'm feeling pretty good to be on track for June 12th Iron Man though. Feel pretty good after the run, now going to Olive garden to replace the calories !!!

OHHHH yah, I'm gunna keep bumping this topic until June 12th, so get used to it :)

Just did a 1% grade, 60mins on the Treadmill and did 7.22 Miles. Although it was .3 behind MtMiller *sigh*, thats the Furthest I've been in one swoop, EVER :) 2 weeks till this run, I'm about 4 weeks behind for this race in training but I'm thinking I can at least finish it now. I'm feeling pretty good to be on track for June 12th Iron Man though. Feel pretty good after the run, now going to Olive garden to replace the calories !!!
Dude you are peaking at the right time. I on the other hand have been hating life lately. Not looking forward to two weeks.

Are they right ? Ahhh they might be. <2 weeks now Amigo !! Another week down... I botched the Cycling/Spinning and Swimming.... but put a couple more miles under my belt. Might be a little to little... a little to late but still working on it :

26387_1325382066618_1592898151_808063_6474804_n.jpg

Nice week Osc-man. Is it to late for me to start running now? ..... Good thing I started a little while ago. ;)

If I have to Shoot you in the Ankle at the end to finish before you... I will. I've done that before ;)

You're GAY.... No, I know that secret.
You have a Birthmark on your right Butt cheek ? .... No, Know that too.
You take my money and not put in for hunts ? ... No, We always draw.

Nope, don't know the Secret, do tell !!!

I don't really have a secret. Everyone knew I was training for this stupid little race, except you. :)

Since you signed me up I thought it was going to be a nice friendly race. That is until you started flapping your gums. :rolleyes: Anyway even though I started a week after you I thought I should give it some effort so I didn't die on the mountain. *Which still could happen.

Anyway Week 1.

Attachments

• week1.bmp
    409.6 KB · Views: 85
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back