Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Moosie will.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Hard to say.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Moosie who ?

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
I threw my vote in for Moosie just because I've seen him in action. That dude can move at a surprisingly quick clip when he wants to. But, Bugler has got thick arms and D-cup boobies so when he gets leaning forward on the downhill he may just pull it out if he can keep his feet under him. :D

My goal "was" to beat IDBugler..... My new goal is to have a better downhill time them him now, maybe I'll walk up the hill just to achieve that :)

That being said... Here is an Exerpt from a IM conversationg today with my lovely wife. I might not be going to the gym as much :p

Moosie Did u realized I kissed u this morning or were ya sleeping ?
Vicki yes i realized
Vicki did u realize your gone alot?
Moosie Msotly in the morning
Vicki i see u maybe an hour a day
Vicki Monday - gym
Vicki Tuesday - gym
Vicki Wednesday - mutual
Vicki Thursday - poker
Moosie zip it...
Vicki i don't need to zip it! I didn't sign up to be a single mom all the time u know

.................. It's kind of Awesome I still have a wife that loves to see me. ;)

Last edited:
My goal "was" to beat IDBugler..... My new goal is to have a better downhill time them him now, maybe I'll walk up the hill just to achieve that :)

That being said... Here is an Exerpt from a IM conversationg today with my lovely wife. I might not be going to the gym as much :p

.................. It's kind of Awesome I still have a wife that loves to see me. ;)

I think it is her way of telling you that she liked you better before you started spending Wednesday nights at Mutual....

You might want to consider eliminating Mutual from your schedule, see if that frees up more of your time.... ;)

Dude I wish I could vote for you again. You are taking this thing seriously.

Spitzer - He is impressive when he needs to get somewhere isn't he. With that being said you are right there is no way he will beat me on the down the hill portion. I'll walk right beside you until the top then it's all out.

SERIOUSLY ? Runners are Worse then Monster Mulie Posters :

TCubed....Trust me, we are different people. Unfortunately, Moosie has a ticket. I don't have one. I am waiting anxiously as I applied for the second chance lotto. I live in eastern Idaho and haven't ran Robie in 5 years. I feel its worth the drive because it is a good event with a tough course and competitive runners. I am sorry, but I do feel that Moosie may be a Boisean; thus you guys have to claim him as one of your own. I visualize this nut as one of those that won't run the course, but will be on a Segway flying up and down the course irritating all of the runners. I'm not sure if this run means anything to him, but to me it is a great event and one of the better courses to race in in Idaho. That is what makes me mad that this nut has a ticket, and I don't. Wish me luck; hopefully I get the good email.

I though I replied nicely ;)

What should make you even madded is I have "TWO" tickets..... and gave one to another Anoing buddy of mine. Seriously dude, you're from Eastern Idaho, jump back on yer Tractor and get back to work
grin.gif

(Moosie now wondering if they make running outfits in Kevlar for protection against the Eastern Idahoins)
cheesy.gif

OK.... Had to share this one :D

Ugly:
Moosie....You don't need any bus passes...All you need to do is carry a mirror, when you cross the finish line you could kiss the reflection that you see.....

ME :
Ugly...... As much as you are following all my postings, it sounds like you'll be there for me to kiss

Are you guys able to ride your bikes outside this time of year?? If so I hate you. This was the first day since October that I hit the roads. It actually got above freezing and the roads dried off and I took the old beater MT bike out on the salty roads. First time I wasn't afraid of crashing on ice patches and getting a wes arse from road spray. Beats the hell out of that damn trainer in the basement
Picture I took when i stopped to catch a phone call
picture.php

Last edited:
Well.. Week 2 down the drain. Almost identical to week one except I swam an extra 1/2 mile.

1 mile swim,90 mins in spin class, 9 miles running.

This week I'd like to beef up the running a bit. I'd like to be at 14 miles a week. I did feel a bit better this week training. Eating right still isn't happening. I figure I need to be at 205 to compete against da Bugler......

20037_1285884479203_1592898151_728113_1827131_n.jpg

Moosie i had to vote for you and try n caught you up!!! :) as it stand right now it looks like IB crosed the finish line n Moosie just got too the top!!!

Dude... I jsut drove (Almos to the top) of the race and the snow started getting deap. I'm scared now, truely. that grade keeps gonig and going and going..... I'm having 2nd thoughts. Having ony 7 weeks left I don't know if I can make it. I hit it hard this week training but I had to stop and rest today going up it and I WAS DRIVING !!!!!!

*Sigh* Thats a long Arsh way....

is the uphill on the bike portion?

I am running a race in 7 weeks with IDBugler. (Brd Dawg is running it too but I'm sure he's in a hgher league then Bugler and me). It's called Robie creek run. 8.4 miles uphill then 4.7 downhill. It's a 13.1 mile foot race.

So no bikes on this race....

You're thinking on the Iron man I'm doing June 12th. I haven't even seen the course for that yet. All I know is the water will be flat on that one :p

Moosie,

What SmartPhone you sporting nowdays? My Droid has a cool App called SportyPal that tracks my runs with the GPS, clock, and miles.....

Calls out split times and pace in the headphones while I listen to Pandora.com

All sorts of cool data/reports after the run to tell me how fast, how far, elevations, splits,, pace, etc...

You can then go on the website and relive the workouts in 3D on Google Earth..

www.SportyPal.com

The runs still suck and hurt, but now at least I am tracking them. Yesterday I was 14 seconds faster than on Monday....

14 seconds faster ..... going to your kitchen ?

I'll take a look-see. I have the Sprint Centro. I haven't downloaded any Apps for it. Althoug hit does have some sort of Google thing on it. It only tells me +- a mile or so... kinda not good.

14 seconds faster ..... going to your kitchen ?

I'll take a look-see. I have the Sprint Centro. I haven't downloaded any Apps for it. Althoug hit does have some sort of Google thing on it. It only tells me +- a mile or so... kinda not good.

You are my inspiration.... If I can improve 14 seconds per week, it won't belong until the bugs quit hitting me in the back of the head when I run....

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back