Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Hard to say.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Moosie who ?

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

Moosie

Grand poopa
Who will win ? IDBugler, or Moosie ?!?!?!

59 days of training and both claim to have not trained. Start laying the bets !!

Starts at about 2700' el - 4,700' elevation at mile 9, down to 3,300 then up to 3,700. Although not a Bridger run (Is that Greenhorns run ?) it's still a bit of a jont.

If you think either will finish... pos the estimated times as well !!!!

You will both finish....of course Bugler might hafta tote you across the finish.:D

Seriously, good luck...sounds brutal.

Ouch !!!!!! I think Fatty is going to surprise you Bitches !!! Although.... I voted for Bugler too :D

YES...... I have one vote... My guess is it was IDBugler ;)

Moosie who ? 5 ? Come on... ask your wife, she'll know me.

You said "Spanked in the pole"......

I have to admit that when it comes to throwing a 1/2 elk on our backs I wouldn't even speak up. Bugler has that without a doubt !!! But cardio, even being overweight, I think I'll be close. I posted this up here to make sure I at least get out and Train a little. Now I'm held accountable ;)

Here was last week's training schedule. First picture is what was on my schedule to do and 2nd picture is what I actually did.

20032_1281354525957_1592898151_718428_7915616_n.jpg

20032_1281354485956_1592898151_718427_1252585_n.jpg

After seeing that chart I'd like to change my vote to IDB.....;)

I think whom ever is wearing Kenetrek boots will win...hahaha

Wow. You guys must really think moosie is to fat to run a half but I beg to differ. He will do well and it will be close. I think he will beat me to the top of the hill but I'll catch him on the down hill. Hopefully hide behind a hot girl and sneak past him while he is doing his little dance that he likes to do right before crossing the finish line.

Moosie, Nice numbers you have already. Here is my work sheet.

Week 1
Monday - 3-4 mile hike
Tuesday - Free weights Chest and shoulders
Wednesday - Free weights Arms and back
Thursday - Ran 6-7 times up and down the court at my sons basketball practice.
Friday - Free weights squat day
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Rest

Did I mention that I ran at my sons basketball and I got tired. :eek:
I will have to say that I did start a diet last month because I was getting fat. Weighted in at 210 and now weight 200.

Last edited:
Haha, IDB... nice training plan. It's Robie, not Mr. America contest. :D To put it in perspective, my coworker is running it and is logging 80-90 mile weeks. Can you imagine? I'd rather slit my wrists. I sacrificed a weekend of turkey hunting once for that stupid race -- never again. The only thing I hate more than running is running uphill. And the downhill is like running on marbles.

I will be highly disappointed if either of you pass up the tequila shots given out at the summit by the naked guys.

Good luck!

80-90 Miles a WEEK >>@>@>@>@???? I won't run that far before the race in 2 months :p Maybe minutes....

I see that Bugler put up his Body building schedule and I got 3 more votes, nice..... Don't let him fool ya. He's gonig to claim notto run then blow by everyone and take gold.

80-90 Miles a WEEK >>@>@>@>@???? I won't run that far before the race in 2 months :p Maybe minutes....

I see that Bugler put up his Body building schedule and I got 3 more votes, nice..... Don't let him fool ya. He's gonig to claim notto run then blow by everyone and take gold.
I'm sure I'll finish but I'm not getting gold I can tell you that. I did think about running when I was at the gym but it looked way to hot outside. Maybe next time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back