RMBS Banquet - Grand Junction

Oak

Expert
The RMBS is excited to bring the 41st Annual Banquet and Fundraiser to the Two Rivers Convention Center in Grand Junction on April 16, 2016. This is the opportunity those of you on the Western Slope have been asking for.

We hope that you plan to make it an all day event, as we have several activities planned throughout the day. We will kick it off with the life member brunch sponsored by Scott Royer, followed by a choice of afternoon activities including a wine tour and tasting, guest speakers Tom Hoffman and Bryan Martin, the Outdoor Film Festival, and an outdoor educational program for children sponsored by Cabela's. Most importantly, there will be a meet and greet with the reigning CSEH.

We are bringing back sponsor booths which we had to eliminate due to lack of space during our three years at The Wildlife Experience, and we have special kids pricing to encourage you to bring the whole family.

We are very excited about the new, larger venue and what the location will allow us to offer this year. Please register early and be entered to win the early bird raffle. For more information, click the purple tabs at the top of the banquet page.

We are also hoping for a great taxidermy display, so please bring your sheep and goats and get some free general raffle tickets for your trouble. If you have mounts to include, please contact Breck Johnson at [email protected].

Also, if you were lucky enough to kill a sheep or goat last year and were a member in good standing at the time, please consider entering your animal in our awards program. Contact Breck at the email above if you would like more information.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Dang, I was gonna go, until I saw Bryan was going to be a speaker. Actually, I've known Bryan since 1995. I am hoping to have him on a podcast to talk about equipment. I place more reliance on Bryan's equipment input than I do anybody.

Today is the last day to register at early bird pricing, and to be included in the early bird raffle drawing.

We chose to let people continue to register at early bird pricing, but registration closes tomorrow at midnight.

If you absolutely can't make it, you can bid on the live auction here.

Back