RL-26?

I’ll look around tomorrow. How much you need?

Re 26 is virtually impossible to find right now. I was fortunate to get a big jug of it, before it became unicorn. It is great powder for lots of calibers. I shoot it with 147 ELDMs in my 6.5 Creed.

This stuff is next level black gold...I think you might need to stock up on some Retumbo

MTMuley have you tried Ramshot LRT in the RUM?
Not a fan of ball powders. Used some Ramshot years ago. Rifle hated it. I have 4 pounds of Retumbo and 5 of RL-25. Just want to see if I can squeeze a bit more speed out of the old girl. mtmuley

Yeah me neither although I have a pile of CFE223 that I'm burning up in plinking ammo...for the next 30 years at this rate.

I'll keep an eye out. The local shops had 28N brass when it was rare so maybe they have a stockpile of the good stuff

Yeah me neither although I have a pile of CFE223 that I'm burning up in plinking ammo...for the next 30 years at this rate.

I'll keep an eye out. The local shops had 28N brass when it was rare so maybe they have a stockpile of the good stuff
It's odd what places have sometimes. I walked into Bob Ward's in Hamilton awhile ago, and there was a new bag of 50 Remington .300 RUM brass. The stuff was virtually unobtainable for a couple years. I left almost 100 bucks poorer. mtmuley

The reason I'm looking Bob Ward's is that they will get it to my local store from another that has it. No Hazmat to deal with. mtmuley

Nothing in Ennis although some 28N brass (for a rifle I yet do not own) and used Rem700 XCR in 30-06 almost followed me home. Shedhorn has stacks of Fed Magnum Match primers.

Glad I got mine when I did. I just looked at midway and it is selling for 199 and out of stock. Hell I only paid 151 locally.

I can check with the local shop on Tuesday if you want. It’s a mom and pop place so I don’t know if they ship or not.

Hen's teeth Dale...looked everywhere I could google. Will call some locals Tuesday.

I don't know what part of the state you're in, but you might try Three Bears in Butte, or just give the a call and ask. I've been surprised a few times by what they had.

Or Selway Armory in Missoula.

Back