Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

RIP one of the greatest

Sad. Almost unreal Laker great Magic Johnson is alive a couple of decades after being infected with HIV yet Laker great Kobe is now gone first. This sort of death leads to a lot of us never again casually hopping into another chopper thinking this is a great way to shorten a trip compared to a ride in a vehicle. RIP Kobe and his older daughter. Peace be with his wife and other daughters.

Tragic. I’m 31 and a huge sports fan, so Kobe was a staple of my childhood and adolescent years. RIP to a legend gone too soon.

His 13 year old daughter Gianna was also killed in the crash. Awful.

I've never been a fan of one basketball team, but a fan of individual players. In my era it has been Jordan, Bryant and James in no particular order. Kobe was an amazing man to watch play the game. mtmuley

Watching him from day one being old enough to remember and watch him evolve from a great player to great teammate to great leader was awesome. And when he went into mamba mode it was a pleasure to say the least.

Unfortunately I witnessed to many of his beat downs of the Utah Jazz at his hands. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant were the road block to the Jazz getting a championship or 2. Undeniably one of the greatest players to play the game.

I was blown away when I heard the news earlier today. Mainly because he was one of my favorite athletes of all time, but also because he was the same age as me. It will be interesting to see what comes from the crash investigation.

R.I.P. Black Mamba.

Unfortunately, it was a total of nine who passed. Originally reported as five.

😞

Bryant was among the passengers traveling onboard the helicopter. Nine people died in the crash, including the pilot, said Alex Villanueva, the Los Angeles County sheriff, during a news conference.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back