Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Rifle sling opinions needed

KRasmussen

I am looking for a good sling for my rifle. I am using one of the cheap neoprene ones and I hate it. I am looking for one that will NOT slide but yet is easy to remove from the shoulder in a hurry of needed. What is the best sling out there?

I've used a bunch...and the best hands down is the Montana Sling.

IMG_4619.JPG

Has anyone tried the parachute cord slings? I have not, but it would seem to be a great idea in an emergency situation where one would need some extra rope.

Montana

I, like many others on here, have tried many other slings for my rifle, but the Montana sling is the only one that I have had great luck with. Hope you find one that works well for you.

I noticed that Summithunting's pic shows the adjustment loop of the sling on the bottom and the others are shown on the top. Have any of you played around with the adjustment being on top and bottom and which do you prefer?

The sling company:

"The Original Super Sling Family are the Worlds Best Selling Slings earning the Outdoor Connection the unique distinction of being called "The Sling Company."

The Creation of the Original Super-Sling began in 1983, in Waco, Texas, when Floyd Hightower developed the innovative 1" wide sling that is adjustable with one-hand. Being an avid hunter and shooter himself, he wanted to create a sling that would help hunters improve their marksmanship while providing a safe and comfortable carry strap. On the weekends, Floyd assembled the slings in his garage, and on the weekdays he would drive from dealer to dealer selling the slings. This marked the beginning of The Original Super-Sling Family with the feature known as the Rapid One-Hand Adjustment."

To each his own. I like neoprene ones if not too stretchy, but just a little stretchy.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back