PEAX Equipment

Rifle jam and bear attack.

Dakota79

If you want to go down this rabbit hole with me start at the 16:25 mark. Long story short shoot a brown bear a couple of times and your rifle jams. Bear figures out where you are and comes for you. You hide behind some rocks nearby and shoot the bear at 5 yards with the pistol. At the end of the video they explain what they think happened to the rifle. Yes I am bored and just looking for some good discussions. What are your thoughts on this? What would you have done different if anything?

What are you talking about? I have no idea who these people are and I have absolutely nothing to do with bear hunting.
Sorry. My mistake. I misread what you wrote.

Those people are tools and it sucks they ended up in AK. Instagram warriors, thirsty for likes. I think they even have a pay per view channel to give out hunting "tips."

Matt Renella would rate them a zero.

Last edited:
Sorry. My mistake. I misread what you wrote.

Those people tools and it sucks they ended up in AK. Instagram warriors, thirsty for likes. I think they even have a pay per view channel to give out hunting "tips."

Matt Renella would rate them a zero.
No worries!

It was a horrible choice to try to shoot that bear that far away but I do give it to him to be able to kill it with a pistol knowing what was about to happen.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back