reward offered !

bearbait

got bad news from a good friend in eastern north carolina. some one snuck in hid kennal last night and poisened 24 head of hounds killing 23 of them. 16 were top notch fox hounds and 7 were hihg dollar bear hounds. there is a $10,000 reward being offere3d for any info. on who might have been involved. please contact me if you might have any info. and i will pass it on.

bearbait

BAirbait.. thats the Crappiest thing I've heard in a LONG LONG time !!! Hope you catch the Bass-turds and give them some of thier own med's .....
mad.gif
mad.gif

that is absolutely terrible
mad.gif
mad.gif
we had a fella acouple years back shot 2 bearhounds. poor guys cottage burned down shortly after. total tragidy
wink.gif

I hope they catch the bastard and saw off his unit with a lid from a tuna fish can.

Sad thing is it's probably an "animal rights activist"... they are against hunting or killing, injuring or harming of any animals, well except for hunting dogs of course.

And they wonder why I want to shoot everyone of them on sight.

I don't know what you guys dream of, but at night I dream of running across a group of tree huggers when I'm in the back country sometime. The coyotes would sing their thanks to the heavens that night!!

Back