Remington SPS 7MM Mag

Rooster52

Just found out I won a New In Box a Remington SPS 7MM Magnum.Will pick it up Wednesday. Being a right hand rifle and me left handed ,I will be selling it. PM me if interested.

Lucky sucker! The gun gods were smiling on you. Just what you need-another rifle!:D I have a left-hand SPS in 7 mag and it is a sub-moa shooter.

Blue /synthetic.

No don't need another rifle and can make someone a good deal on it.

Put a Limbsaver on it.They help alot. One by one I am putting them on all my hunting rifles.I evenput one on my 25-06.The recoil was not bad but I like the feel of the limbsaver.

Yup :D My wife said if I get to hunt moose so does she, so I wanted something for her with a bit more punch than her .308. Now, hopefully the recoil doesn't kick her ass.

I'll bet that she will do just fine. She has done a lot of shooting and the 7 mag is no worse than any 30-06 that I ever shot. Get some of your favorite Federals and go shoot!

I smoked a moose in Newfoundland a few years back with 160 Partitions.

I'll bet that she will do just fine. She has done a lot of shooting and the 7 mag is no worse than any 30-06 that I ever shot. Get some of your favorite Federals and go shoot!

I smoked a moose in Newfoundland a few years back with 160 Partitions.

I'll put the limbsaver pad on it like Rooster said to. She shoots her .308 like a champ with no flinch from the recoil. The Ruger has an awesome recoil pad on them, though. This is going to be a birthday gift for her, or maybe anniversary present, but I'll have to hide it out in the garage lol I'll probably put a VX2 on it since I like the one I have on my .300 win mag so much. So, the only thing to do after that is figure out what bullets the rifle likes. So far we've been lucky and everything we own has liked either the Federal Fusions or the blue box soft points.

John, the 160 Accubond is hard to beat in the 7mm RM if you can find it in a factory load. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back