Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Remington custom shop barreled actions. $400

I have 3 of the RR series actions. So far all extract a fired case so that's good. A poster on another site indicated that the jig to hold the bolt handle in the proper position was never right from the git go and Remington never bothered to correct it.

http://accu-tig.com/

Just because it extracts a fired case doesn’t mean it is working correctly. You are ripping the case from the chamber when you begin to pull your bolt rearward. With proper primary extraction it’s amazing how smooth it all works.

Just because it extracts a fired case doesn’t mean it is working correctly. You are ripping the case from the chamber when you begin to pull your bolt rearward. With proper primary extraction it’s amazing how smooth it all works.
Agree, but as long as it's working decent it's not worth the expense to mess with it. I might check with Greg Tannel for his thoughts.

This inconveniences me and is total bull shit
But totally worth it if a new complete custom shop rifle shows up. Or if you have the time and cash to wait it out and you get a complete barreled action.

The only way you actually loose is getting a action with no bolt. Then it’s not even really a loss since you can sell it on LRH for your cost.

But totally worth it if a new complete custom shop rifle shows up. Or if you have the time and cash to wait it out and you get a complete barreled action.

The only way you actually loose is getting a action with no bolt. Then it’s not even really a loss since you can sell it on LRH for your cost.
This is peer pressure.

I have 2 left hand factory triggers that have been adjusted to around 3 pounds pull that aren't too bad. Also maybe a TriggerTech basic with straight trigger NIB.

If I had to guess, it’s all the partially built guns they had laying around in September when the court forced the shutdown of the factory. So some are more complete than others. I guess the new owners didn’t feel like dealing with them, so when they reopened the factory in April/May of this year they inventoried them and sold them in one lot to whoever wanted them…….enter PTG.

I imagine I’ll be fighting with my credit card company for a refund in a few weeks when I find out that what I ordered is permanently out of stock.

If I ever do receive any of the ones I ordered I’ll post what the heck actually turned up to this thread.
Same here. Hopefully things come through

I’m still trying to figure out where to find them.

Bottom of the page there is a spreadsheet with all the ones for sale. It says updated 5/20/21, but that can't be true. It doesn't account for the ones I purchased, and all it does is strike through the stainless Model 7 20" Barrel 7mm-08 on the second tab.

Last edited:

Bottom of the page there is a spreadsheet with all the ones for sale. It says updated 5/20/21, but that can't be true. It doesn't account for the ones I purchased, and all it does is strike through the Model 7 20" Barrel 7mm-08.
Not much of a update at all, none of mine were deducted.

Not much of a update at all, none of mine were deducted.

Bottom of the page there is a spreadsheet with all the ones for sale. It says updated 5/20/21, but that can't be true. It doesn't account for the ones I purchased, and all it does is strike through the stainless Model 7 20" Barrel 7mm-08 on the second tab.
I bought that one! Well, I at least tried to buy that one but I'm sure I had some competition!

The guy said they would call if it's already been sold out.

If their quantities are correct there’s more than 100 of what I ordered.... so HOPEFULLY something shows up.

Back