Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Remeber this kid? (They grow quick)

Nut

Remember this kid? (They grow quick)

I took a few pics this eveing while the boys were at the river fishing for walleyes. Well while I was doing the placing where I wanted to save the pics I saw a big contrast in what TE looked like from just Novemeber of 2002 to today.

Here is from 2002

sew0066.jpg

Nut, this is your track star right? He looks lke an athelete. Congrats on a fine looking son.

nut i noticed it last year when comparing the 2 deer he killed in kentucky. they grow so fast and will be on there own before you know it.

Damn near a man now. Makes me feel old:eek:

How's the fishin' down there anyway Nut? I've been threatening to get down on the Maumee but haven't had the time yet. Runnin' good now?

Outdoorchick he is our middle son. And he no's he is good looking. it Funny how to ugly peopel can have good looking kids :D :D :D

Tim they never get out on there on. we still have the oldest at home and he going to be 20 in April. But to tell the truth I Love still having them all to home.

Kelly yes the walleye is running. saw some big ones coming out yesterday.
Kelly we some friends coming next weekend to do some fishing for the weekend we all going to camp at the river you are more then WELCOME to join us.

My daughters have asked to come back home. I have to tell them no. The last time they moved back in, they were totally lazy, did nothing around the house and just made things messier without contributing anything. I love them dearly, but they need to grow up.

That and stop asking me for 200, 300 or 800 dollars here and there.

Good looking kid. YOU are not ugly, Vipe - I won't say anything about Fred.... :D ;) except that it is a very good thing they take after you.

Wow they grow up fast and tryin stop my sister from growin up but can t:( so i try spend as much itme with her as i can other 2is grown :) but it all good they do stay around untill othe rone gets married theres 4of us 2is married me and my other sis she 2years tounger than me and 3is 17and has boyfriend, and youngest14 is out there lookin to found boy but not serious like school crush i dont approve of him in a way but aint my choice:)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back