Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rearanged the Living room !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
What do ya think ? Starting from when you walk in Looking Left and Panning right :

l1.sized.jpg

l2.sized.jpg

l3.sized.jpg

l4.sized.jpg

l5.sized.jpg

l6.sized.jpg

I didn't take one of the Right side but it jsut has the Full body bear mount and dads Moose and another 6 point elk.

Of course.. theres the other room :

21_G.sized.jpg

And the Garage...

exotics_all.jpg

But who ever leaves the Living room
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Looks good Moosie.
biggrin.gif
My mom should give my dad one extra wall for his stuff...but I don't think that will happen...LOL LOL
Quick Draw

At least he can find his garage walls (and Floor
mad.gif
)

Moosie,
Cut to the chase, what did you do? Stack your beer glasses 2 deep, and put up the Moose rack??
rolleyes.gif

I think I wanna be your taxidermist!!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

That's awesome, Moosie, I hope I can have half that amount of stuff in my house one day!!

Funter, Cali and Gunner know the Scoop. Wife does have a Say in it. I'm allowed everything from 8' and Up. She has the lower end of the house and the BAthroom, Kitchen and Bedrooms.

Elkgunner, I did a Bit of Rearanging and yes, 3 deep actually. I ended up Drying a Glass as I was up on the Ladder and Dropped it into the Pile of glasses that were down Below. Soooooo, Now I have 4 less Glasses.
frown.gif

(Maybe you should give me one for Christmas.. I saw these Beer glasses on Ebay
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

TK, I just changed Taxidermist to the Guy I mentioned in the Last Newsletter. He's done me right and I'll be using jsut him now !!

Looks good Moosie.
cool.gif

All that is missing is me on your couch, drinking a cold Sam Adams.
elkgrin.gif

Deerking you are absolutely right. However when Moosie came out here and hunted with me he insisted on shooting the smallest 4x4 in the state
biggrin.gif

Big Sky - LOL! Sounds like me!
biggrin.gif
I keep on looking for a big buck. Hell, it keeps me from shooting does and cows.
wink.gif
I remember as a kid that elk were the hard critters to find. I've got a 6x6 bull, but can't seem to connect on a big 4x4 buck!

Awesome deocr. I hope someday I can find someone to put up with my need to cover the walls with dead things.

BigSky, Some of us have to shoot the Small ones. Roumor has it you found a Dandy in Canada too, and Unlike my one day of hunting you had 3 weeks ?
wink.gif

Deerking.. We'll see how the deer are in your area next year.
biggrin.gif

Yukon.. It's a 4-horn.. It's just missing one of the horns
smile.gif

Hey Big Sky, See, Now you're forcing me to say At least I can Judge them
tongue.gif

Wanna see a few I could have shot (And I wasn't hiding on an Island 200 Yards away while video taping them) ?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back