Rearanged the Living room !!

Moosie, he wasn't hunting though, he was helping Lost River Outfitters catch some video and other useful things.

Is now a good time to unveil the widely known Big Sky nickname.. a new handle perhaps?
eek.gif

Looks great. Did you do the Boiled skulls yourself? I did an elk but used bleach and now am told not to use bleach. I guess bleach was the thing to use then.

Sweet rooms Moosie, I hope I can fill my house like that someday.. Sounds like old DK is giving you a hint to make it down here to Colorado
cool.gif

Someone else said to paint your garage.. Hell how can he when he's always hunting!!

Lastly you need a bigger house
eek.gif

Bowman, I have a Good rep in the Sack, He's offered to take me hunting and Give me $500 to boot if I would just share his camp. Some people are hard up
wink.gif

Gun DOG, yes, I boiled them, most of um. I use a Peroxide water mix. I've mixed in Bleach but they get Chalky, As long as you don't boil in Bleach too long it will be OK. If it worked for you, it was done fine.

Moosie guilty as charged on the judging thing. Totally screwed that up and have never said otherwise. Not sure where you got your information about an island or 200 yards though. There was no island and the distance to the bait station was 80 yards. Shot the bear at around 60 yards on it's way to the bait. No need to post your photos unless you want to as I've already seen them. You did indeed pass up bigger bears than I shot, but then again it wouldn't take much of a bear to beat it. Surprisingly (to me anyway) it wasn't the smallest killed that year or even that week. Doesn't really matter though as I did totally mess up the judging and suffered from some serious ground shrinkage. Won't make any promises it won't happen again either.

HEHE.. Tease a guy a little and He get's all serious on ya.

DO I need t olet Pug Doykin back on to lighten ya up ?!?!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

DO I need t olet Pug Doykin back on to lighten ya up ?!?!

Whoa I'm not that up tight.
biggrin.gif

P.S. Forgot to mention cool living room!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-11-2003 10:42: Message edited by: Big Sky ]</font>

Moosie ,

I must say again great decor! I think you should talk your wife in to anything above her head not over eight feet.Just tell her it is a health thing, keeps guests from getting neck problems and sueing because they had to look up so much to admire your trophies.lol
biggrin.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back