PEAX Equipment

Really, Wyoming?

Negative. While pink might be a lighter shade than Red, I feel both adjectives are needed to fully encompass the wolf loving leftys.

Look,

Normally I wouldn't dig in on this, but since I've been called both, and routinely call others both, I gotta stand up for the rules here.

1.) If used in conjunction, it's a general rule that you lead with commie, then go pinko. That way there's a bit more context that your audience can grasp.

2.) The historic use of Pinko was to call someone a communist. To call them a Pinko Commie makes zero sense from a grammatical point of view.

3.) I really just had 1 & 2, but I needed a three to make this list look a bit more impressive.

Look,

Normally I wouldn't dig in on this, but since I've been called both, and routinely call others both, I gotta stand up for the rules here.

1.) If used in conjunction, it's a general rule that you lead with commie, then go pinko. That way there's a bit more context that your audience can grasp.

2.) The historic use of Pinko was to call someone a communist. To call them a Pinko Commie makes zero sense from a grammatical point of view.

3.) I really just had 1 & 2, but I needed a three to make this list look a bit more impressive.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/g5f8piZvcs6I0" width="480" height="436" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Come now, Ben. Damn, Ken beat me to it.

FFS... Still worth it. 😊

tumblr_mt4nfc3SyH1qzlc1ro1_400.gif

Wo
Look,

Real Mercian patriots around the country stoped reading when they got to “rules.”
Now we’re busy buying rounds of drinks for this American hero. FYI duct tape is sold out from Sheridan to Laramie, so I hear. Might be a few rolls left in Park County though.

Just from media alone - like that guy considerably more than this girl..
IMG_7273.jpeg

Back