Real strange animal killed in Maine

Wildlife officials and animal control officers declined to go to Turner to examine the remains. By Tuesday, the carcass had been picked clean by vultures and there was not much left of the dead animal.
WTH? Why wouldn't anyone go take a look at this thing, and why didn't anybody pick it up and preserve it? Something smells fishy.

did anybody else see the thing that looks like another face on that thing's neck? I know QD, I just asked her about it, so as not to look like a dork on here.

Weird looking critter no matter what it is. I'm surprised as well that no one was interested in going and figuring out what it was.

The only thing this is a hybred of is someones photo cropping.. Don't y'all think this would have made the national news....Its like the "Bat Squach" of Camp One that was seen landing on a locals car hump hump

Hunterman(Tony)

yeah right elkay, where is the full pic and let me guess they only had one pic left on the film. Where ever that pic come from there should be more.

Looks like a chow/poodle mix or something... In other words a fugly mutt!

Why waste the time and effort to take care of a stray mutt that got ran over in BFE. At least the vultures had a good meal.

Maybe he is the creation of some dog breeder trying to make one of those new overpriced fake mutt breeds like a "labradoodle" Maybe he mixed something like part pug, part chow, and then had Hose Quervo inseminate the bitch after one of his sperm altering mind trips.

Anyone ever seen a dog or a cat that's had it's ears burned away by a fire? Looks very similar to this critter.

:cool:

Back