Randy...step on it.

Tjd I'm with ya'In Az. we take folks like that for a long walk in the desert ...and only I come back with a dirty shovel and canteen.:cool:

I have read with interest, many accounts listed on this forum where Hunt Talkers have helped other Hunt Talkers with hunting plans. This is the one forum that I tend to read just about every day. This forum is a great clearing house for information about hunting in the west. This forum is more like a fraternity in many ways. I enjoy the stories where folks met here, exchanged info, actually meet up, and do a hunt. We, consumptive users of wildlife, are a shrinking group. Why not pool our resources, share our experience and knowledge, and have fun.

Congratulations to all those who participated in Matthew's hunt !!! Thank you for taking us along !!!

Sounds like a fun hunt and special tag hunts are even more exciting with friends along for the experience! That is some crazy looking country; kinda looks similar to some of the badlands/breaks country we have in Eastern MT, but with more emphasis on the bad. ;)

Nice documentation as always Marcus!

Very nice elk, and a real trophy. I probably couldn't have passed up the first 330. Congrats

Our best rendition of a Mossback photo.

Need at least 4 or 5 more guys to qualify for a "Mossback photo", and some sort of logo plastered in there, but nice try! Congrats to Matthew on the awesome bull!

Need at least 4 or 5 more guys to qualify for a "Mossback photo", and some sort of logo plastered in there, but nice try! Congrats to Matthew on the awesome bull!

Decent try. But regardless of the headcount of Utards in your flatbill groupie, if you don’t park your foreign made ‘truck’ covered in stickers sideways to block others from using the public road you’re hunting off of you’re not going full Doyle.

Congrats to Matthew on an awesome bull and all of you on some great photos! Looks like a fantastic hunt -- looking forward to watching the video.

Awesome bull that I can't wait to see more of. It is like waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. Patience...smatience, let's get to it.

Back