Ramcat 125 vs QAD Exodus 125

JV842

? For all y’all. I shoot QAD Exodus 125s currently, love em. I was going through Expertvoice the other day n they have Ramcat as one of the new brands now. Have never shot em, don’t know anything about em. I know cost of broadheads when it comes down to it after adding up the cost of an out of state hunting trip is minimal, but it still does add up in the end. The Ramcats w the Expertvoice discount will be a little less than half the cost of my QADs.
Has anyone had any experience w the Ramcats? Good or bad for elk/deer/bear.

This guy tests about any broad head out there, here is his test on Ramcats. You may be able to search on his Youtube and find one for the OAD Exodus as well. Good luck

Ramcats fly incredibly well and penetrate incredibly well. I shot the single bevel design for a year and diamondbacks for a couple years. The downside is that they are a PIA to practice with because of the allen screws and pivoting blades (standard and single bevel heads), and the blades aren't very burly. I shot several deer, antelope, and elk with them and had great results.

May do some checking but it seems the quality on the ramcats May have slipped from when they started as a small company and since they have been bought by a big group

When they sold out little things changed. In my opinion I think blade strength qualities declined after the buyout. Numerous times after they were bought I could shoot a head into a reinhart and had the blades broken.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back