Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rainier Beer in WY!

Watts307

Help!

I am looking for Rainier Beer. I can find it in a few places but cannot find it in bottles.

Anyone seen it or anyone use any of these fancy beer deliver sites.

One lady said most people in Natrona county use the same distributor. Any luck outside Natrona?

Every time I've gotten it in MT and WY it's been in a can. $1 a can in the Rainbow bar in Sheridan, I splurged and bought 2 rounds for our group at that price. Lol
Drinking Ranier out of a bottle wouldn't hardly seem right to me anyway, cheap beer should be in a can. It would be like drinking National Bohemian out of a glass, not meant to be.

I have been drinking western beer since ... well before I was legal in 1970. I have never seen Rainier in a bottle. And I lived in Washington several years during the Army and later when I worked for the Park Service. Yes, I drank the swill. It was cheap. And much healthier. I don't drink so much if all I buy is crap. If I do drink too much, it usually ends up on the floor or walls before digested. Easier on my waistline. Dry heaves are good exercise.

A little off topic, but about ten years ago I was at a little mom and pop store in a little town, far away from anywhere. On the front porch was a bunch of old signs and other cool stuff, and right by the front door was a six foot tall metal and porcilin cut out of the Rainier Bear. I'm not really into advertizing colectables and I don't like Rainier beer but I sure would like to have that sign.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back