Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rain Deer

Ben Sellers

Well done guys. I’ve been waiting on this one for a while and was not disappointed. Amazing footage and a great story.

Watched it early this morning with my 3 month old waiting on the girls to wake up. The YouTube said it was uploaded moments ago! The footage was awesome. Listening to and I’m sure talking in person and hunting with Mr Baichtal you can sense his passion and knowledge for all of Se Alaska and it’s special ecosystems and critters that live there.

Amazing story and great way to bring light to another part of our public lands that few outside of Alaska and the Northwest get to ever see. Thanks Randy and crew! I bet the drone footage would have been awesome too...

IMO you guys have a ton of great productions but I think this one is over the top it was put together perfectly.....

Outstanding, in every way!
Sums it up perfectly. I hope Deervana is never discovered by anyone other than who Jim invites to join him. That looks like the ultimate hunting Shangrila
that is in my mind every time I research and plan for when I hunt new areas. It has to feel good that Jim has trusted you to share the story.

Reactions: LCH
Sums it up perfectly. I hope Deervana is never discovered by anyone other than who Jim invites to join him. That looks like the ultimate hunting Shangrila
that is in my mind every time I research and plan for when I hunt new areas. It has to feel good that Jim has trusted you to share the story.
Yes. what an awe inspiring place! Thank-you for producing and sharing with us, Big Fin.

What a great film. I was amazed to hear Sandhill Cranes in the background....or was that something different that sounds like a crane? Looked like a beautiful place.

Great film, congratulations to everyone involved. Really enjoyed Sophie's enthusiasm and scientific knowledge. And any film with Jim and his muzzleloader is big in my book.

What a great film. I was amazed to hear Sandhill Cranes in the background....or was that something different that sounds like a crane? Looked like a beautiful place.

Strange how many sandhills hang out in that alpine country. They keep you awake many nights.

Very well done! Seems like a very worthy cause to give what I can to support the research and management...

I watched rain deer last night....I recognize that country , but have never hiked into that particular area I have flown over it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back