Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Quote your first post

For dumb folks like me who also post too much mindless drabble on here, the way to find your first post (if you’ve had more than 10 pages of posts) is to use advanced search and ring fence the dates. Took me awhile to figure that one out.

My first post was a response to a thread on UT not allowing tags sales to deadbeat dads with unpaid child support. Nothing worth reposting. Thank God it wasn’t asking for honey holes! Should be a fun thread though.!
I’m one of those dumb guys, define “ring fence”.

Howdy Folks,

First post and I'm asking for your honey hole. Or at least your thoughts. I might draw unit 61 second rifle this year, I've got some ideas where I'll be spending time scouting this summer but I wouldn't mind hearing your t houghts.

Screenshot_20210731-101458_Chrome.jpg

Here you go!

View attachment 190002

Here you go!

Found mine 10 times faster !!!! Here’s how ………..

on main screen touch the 3 lines in left corner
E62B0DCB-7FE3-499A-AC6F-E1B9D6F09B09.jpeg

then click on your threads ……..
C08B9A7F-A978-4F0A-BA42-DCF23989F0C9.jpeg

then hit the highest number listed and scroll down , Every thread you’ve ever posted from first to last is there and the first post you ever did will be on the last page or the highest number of page, mine was on page 5… Easy Peezy lemon squeezy
7E87A4FF-7FB9-4EB6-BADC-B6911209B6CC.jpeg

Found mine 10 times faster !!!! Here’s how ………..

on main screen touch the 3 lines in left corner
View attachment 190011

then click on your threads ……..
View attachment 190012

then hit the highest number listed and scroll down , Every thread you’ve ever posted from first to last is there and the first post you ever did will be on the last page or the highest number of page, mine was on page 5… Easy Peezy lemon squeezy
View attachment 190013
Check the dates, those are all in 2021, you have been here linger than that

edit: listen to this guy 👆🏻He is right

Last edited:
Check the dates, those are all in 2021, you have been here linger than that
Because it’s page 1 is what it starts with and then if you hit the last page which was page 5 for me it shows my first post in 2016, Every thread starting with your newest to your last, So page one has your last thread started and then counts backwards so page 5 for me has my first thread ever made in 20 1616

Because it’s page 1 is what it starts with and then if you hit the last page which was page 5 for me it shows my first post in 2016, Every thread starting with your newest to your last, So page one has your last post made and then counts backwards so page 5 for me has my first post or first thread ever made in 20 1616
Weird i thought I did that! Good find!

Because it’s page 1 is what it starts with and then if you hit the last page which was page 5 for me it shows my first post in 2016, Every thread starting with your newest to your last, So page one has your last thread started and then counts backwards so page 5 for me has my first thread ever made in 20 1616
If you have more than 10 pages of posts, you’ll only see the most recent 10 pages. That’s when using the date filter comes in handy.

If you have more than 10 pages of posts, you’ll only see the most recent 10 pages. That’s when using the date filter comes in handy.
I thought the same thing, what he did works and not capped to ten pages. There is a threads tab and a threads you have posted in tab.

I thought the same thing, what he did works and not capped to ten pages. There is a threads tab and a threads you have posted in tab.
@OregonChris too
tenor.gif

I said first post, not first thread! Carry on!

Pleasantly surprised to see that mine was a halfway-decent bit of advice for someone about an elk unit in Colorado that I've hunted. I was worried...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back