Questions About unit 56

I always like reading the strong opinions from guys who don't know shit from Shinola.

I always like reading the strong opinions from guys who don't know shit from Shinola.

***So says the expert that looked at one picture of a buck I posted 2 years ago that hit 80" before drying and gave me all kinds of grief on rockslide saying it was way below that score. Great guy that Greenhorn is scoring a buck from a picture on the web, LOL! And yes, I've seen the ton of goats you've shot, but that was a cheap shot bar none and an absolutely poor display of sportsmanship knocking another person's trophy when it only took 1/4" in length to make that big difference in circumference scores. It seems as if you always have to make a wisecrack or negative posts on Forums. Are you that pizzy all the time?!

Last edited:
The dunce cap didn't shield you from all the radiation you were exposed to in your youth.

The dunce cap didn't shield you from all the radiation you were exposed to in your youth.

***You are one real smartazz that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Keyboards do that for a lot of people that won't say chit if they stepped in it in real life, LOL! Now don't go away mad, just go away!!!

According to his user profile,neb posted his question and never came back to see what everyone thought...............Point being you guys are pissing on each other over a topic that the O.P. doesn't even care about.

Carry on.

well said Spook! My mother would have said "ENUF BOYS!" :) and she was usually right.

I'd be a little leery about a dude that's been a member for like 3 1/2 years and only has 2 posts...both of which are on this thread

***John: I'm a lot more leery about a guy that's been on here for many years and gets his jollies by cutting other members and their trophies down that he doesn't even know!

***John: I'm a lot more leery about a guy that's been on here for many years and gets his jollies by cutting other members and their trophies down that he doesn't even know!
I'm super leerly of someone that has to put **** at the beginning of all their posts. Now, the use of an ellipsis I am all for...

I'm super leerly of someone that has to put **** at the beginning of all their posts. Now, the use of an ellipsis I am all for...

That's not me because I only use three*** to show that's it's me talking, LOL! I dont know where I started doing that, but it was a website that was hard to tell who you were quoting and what you were posting youself. I'll try to remember that ellipsis deal from now on though to try to keep you happy :)

come on Dan stay on topic.we are talking about our Moms beating are butts now,lol.That wooden spoon comment brought back some memories of my youth.I agree, if you acted like Mom almost killed you with crying Dad wouldn't bother jumping in
What was this post about again

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back