Question for Moosie

Amberjack

Understand from Delw you do Highway Design.
I work for a firm in Phx doing work for ADOT. Use microstation, Selectcad(INROADS)
Currently doing some large interchanges, and a Auxillary Lane project. :cool:

Amberjack... YOU trying to LOUR me down into the Fishing section :D :D

Luckily I saw this post... HEhe

YEP, I do Highway Design, Microstation, Inroads (Actually inxpress thats just the PArcial Version). Most of my work is for ITD Idaho trans Dept. But I also do ACAD and other things like Sewer/water/other design. We do Structural....

I like to think of myself as a Chamilian (SP?) of cadd operators, Able to ADAPT to any type situation. I have worked for Firms and Done consulting. Right now I do most my work for a LOcal firm here called Forsgren Ass.

COOL that we do the same stuff !!!!

I just finished an Auxillary lane project out were I livew. I was the LEAD designer on it and it turned out FRIGGIN AWSOME !!!!! The only pooblem my boos has with me ios that I like to TELL the TRUTH... SO When I go to the STATE meetings.... My favorite line is .... "AHHHhh No Wonder you work for the state" :D

I get kicked alot but I like telling it how it is :D

Yes we used inxpress also but thats been replaced now by Selectcadd. I think it's more cumbersome. I also do a lot of different projects. Last year I did a lot of work for the INS in San Diego. Fortifying the Border. They are spending a lot of money down there. You would not beleive the Bollord fence they are building. I'ts like 8 feet high with steel bollards spaced 8" staggerd apart. Lately have been doing Signing and striping for some of our projects. I used to do that when I worked at PBQD :cool:

Moosie
I talked with Delw last night. This is a site I frequent often. Taught me alot about tuna fishing.
http://www.sport-fish-info.com/dcforum/cgibin/dcboard.cgi

They have alomost 4000 paid memberships (little fishy beside their moniker name)
The membership gets them a private members board, discounts on charters and tackle shops
It's a lot like this board. If you look at it they also have sponsers (Paid advertisers)
Pretty cool board. ;)

E-mail sent.

Back