QB Cam to Patriots

Sytes

Cry baby Cam is now Belichick's...

Wonder if Cam's injury(ies) will plague the Patriot's or, if Belichick will announce the tissue brand they plan to stockpile... Need to buy stock in that company!

They will still be a contender in that division even with cheap talent.

Brilliance vs. Arrogance! I think I know how this will play out!

After the Patriots lost their draft pick due to their filming debacle... I guess Cam is looking like a shiny penny.

The amount of times the Patriots get caught makes me wonder how many times they don't get caught... Haha!

After the Patriots lost their draft pick due to their filming debacle... I guess Cam is looking like a shiny penny.

The amount of times the Patriots get caught makes me wonder how many times they don't get caught... Haha!
They wear out the saying, forgiveness over permission.

Shermanator is getting in on the action... Haha!

7.5 (with a M) if he exceeds performance thresholds isn't minimum. I don't blame the Pats for wanting to see how much is left in Newton's (as per Sherman) MVP tank.

Curious to see how he meshes with Bellicheck. Big difference in attire and demeanor between the two! No doubt Cam's a great QB when he's healthy.

Really looking forward to a match up between the Pat's and Josh Allen and the Bill's. It'll be really interesting if it's Newton vs. Allen. Both big QB's that can run. Both teams should have really stingy defenses. I'm a homer since he played for Wyoming, but I think Allen takes a big step forward this year with more help on the O-line and with receivers that can actually get open and catch the ball. I really hope they give the Pat's a run for their money this year.

Hmm..a Cam Newton with no scruples will fit right in with the dirty Pats organization. :whistle:

I think this is going to be the ultimate test for how good a coach Belichick really is. Cam has talent. No question. But "great qb" he is not. Bill will want a pure, accurate passer and I don't think that's what he gets with Cam. But who knows. Bill might have other ideas up his sleeve. It will be interesting to watch for sure.

Id look for their offense to change quite a if he ends up being the QB because your right, he's not a great pocket passer. But he can be enough of a dual threat to really help guys get open with his legs and then make a throw where he doesn't have to thread the needle as much. Belichek's a smart coach, he'll look at what's been done with other offenses with mobile qbs like Lamar Jackson and probably integrate some new things into the offense to build around Newton's skill set.

Bill is great at procuring cheap talent, gives Cam a year to work on making a name for himself on the field again.

I expect Cam to do just as well as other high profile offensive free agents Bill snagged. Joey Galloway. Randy Moss. Antonio Brown. JJ Stokes. Chad Ochocinco. Bill is going to have to once again "inadvertently misinterpret rules" then send more film crews on the road to accidentally record other teams to steal signals. September 24, 2000. October 7, 2001. November 11, 2001. December 9, 2001. January 27, 2002. September 29, 2002. September 9, 2007. December 8, 2019. Oh, those are just where film was subsequently obtained by the NFL. You can bet your last dollar 2002-2007 consistently had film shot of opponents. I will enjoy this season quite a bit. Josh McDaniels is going to inherit a mess.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back