Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

QB Cam to Patriots

Brilliance vs. Arrogance! I think I know how this will play out!

Look at Randy Moss, big mouth, braggart, ego. Settled down and set records with Brady on the other end of hte pass and Belicheck pulling the strings. He's a master of making the most of what he has. He also, most likely had a heart to heart with Cam and said "follow the rules or you're out" and he will follow through.

I agree, my money is on Buffalo. I like that young QB from Wyoming, He can throw it a country mile! He also runs the ball well. That seems like a good combo for their weather.

I agree, my money is on Buffalo. I like that young QB from Wyoming, He can throw it a country mile! He also runs the ball well. That seems like a good combo for their weather.
I call western NY "home" and am a HUGE Bills fan, when they picked josh allen my daughter went nuts. Last year she was at bills training camp with a sign "came all the way from wyoming to see josh allen". Josh may not be the most accurate QB but his grit when it matters is awesome, this will be a big year for him.

I call western NY "home" and am a HUGE Bills fan, when they picked josh allen my daughter went nuts. Last year she was at bills training camp with a sign "came all the way from wyoming to see josh allen". Josh may not be the most accurate QB but his grit when it matters is awesome, this will be a big year for him.
He's got potential!

Cam is still a quality quarterback. Expect Belichick to utilize him well. I expect a better record for New England than Tampa Bay if the season is played. Have doubts if there will be a season.

This coming sports season was shaping up to be spectacular across the board. Damn virus. And before someone jumps on me for wanting sports. Don't....... mtmuley

As I said before, can't wait to see the Bills match up with the Patriots this year. The Bills have played em close already, and Allen has had more time to develop and will have more offensive weapons at his disposal.

Will be an interesting division. My money is on Belichick. Most teams in the division match up well with the Patriots on talent except on the coach. Son of bitch knows how to take every advantage.

If i knew how i would add a poll to this topic: over/under cam starts more than half the games for patriots this season. If there is a season he will get benched or hurt or cut but he will surely dress like a pimp and remember....pimping aint easy
CwLYDliUEAALDw9.jpeg

If i knew how i would add a poll to this topic: over/under cam starts more than half the games for patriots this season. If there is a season he will get benched or hurt or cut but he will surely dress like a pimp and remember....pimping aint easy
View attachment 147156
Stereotype much? Bad move in this climate. mtmuley

Newton is no Brady, I'm sure Bellicheck is trying to chase the Russell Wilson Pat Mahomes, Lamar Jackson style but Cam is not any of those players, he is below all of them athletically and most significantly intelligence wise. He will not get New England where they want to be.

So, can Belicheck coach Newton, or can Airiens coach Brady? I know where my money is. mtmuley

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back