PEAX Equipment

Pure hell

@Poke 'Em That was a great write up. Thanks for sharing that story, and the pictures.
Did you have any issues with the bears, or any encounters at all?

Damn what a thread. Congrats! My dad and uncle are up in the Brooks Range right now. More than excited to hear their stories.

So awesome. Glad you guys made it out. Thin line between heaven and hell, and this one seems to have straddled it!

Great write up and pictures! Thank you for taking the time to share.

I still want to know wether the plane landed up high or everything needed to be hiked to the creek. I’m guessing by the title of the thread you had to go to the creek…

//-nevermind, missed the last post

Epic!

Last edited:
The weather can go to shit up there SO fast. I would definitely take a giant on day one or day two, especially if dependent on a plane to get me out. Might be a week before it could land again. Sounds like you guys got it done in a very tight window. Good on you.

I still want to know wether the plane landed up high or everything needed to be hiked to the creek. I’m guessing by the title of the thread you had to go to the creek…
From what I read, the pilot was able to land and get the meat up high, but had to get the hunters at the river.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back