Purchasing Points Issue

Tiredofthebickering

Anyone else having a problem trying to buy points. When I get logged in the option to buy a point for deer, elk, antelope, and super tags is grayed out. As far as I'm aware it should be open now, right?

It's open. Mine are grayed out because I either drew or bought points Monday. Super tag is closed though.

Are your moose and bighorn options grayed out?

It's open. Mine are grayed out because I either drew or bought points Monday. Super tag is closed though.

Are your moose and bighorn options grayed out?

Moose and Bighorn are able to be purchased. Also fall turkey, pheasant, sandhill crane, and trapping. The remainder are grayed out.

I did go in on Monday to take a look around and it was available then but I didn't have my card handy and figured I had plenty of time.

You didn't happen to draw deer, antelope, and elk did you?

I didn’t have any issues buying points yesterday for antelope, deer, and elk. Hope you get your issue resolved!

I ended up calling in. Apparently when I was checking it out on Monday it placed a cookie in my browser that indicated I'd already purchased those. Cleared my cookies, restarted my browser and was able to purchase them. Thanks guys.
Good to hear. I purchased my deer point yesterday.

Back