Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Public Safety/Police Officers

I hate the direction this great country is going, but continue to pray for all of those who protect it and the citizens!

The media got what they wanted.

All I heard all night on CNN "lets wait to get all the facts on what motivated the shooter". I wish they would do the same for Officer involved shootings, wait for facts before promoting a false narrative.

Welcome to Amerika.

The media got what they wanted.

All I heard all night on CNN "lets wait to get all the facts on what motivated the shooter". I wish they would do the same for Officer involved shootings, wait for facts before promoting a false narrative.

Welcome to Amerika.

Comments like this are what's really wrong with America...

Where is the outrage for a black on white crime? Ain't gonna happen. This outrageous behavior has started at the White House. He did not waste any time condemning guns. What a fool!

It is going to get worse, before it gets better and we have no leadership. RIP USA.

Seriously???

There is so much wrong with these type of comments, so inappropriate...SMH in total disbelief.

We can say what we want, but when Police officers get ambushed from above and on the ground by a few gutless people trying to make a statement against our values "IT MUST STOP" and be stopped! My thoughts and prayers are with Dallas PD, and all law enforcement to take the oath to serve and protect!

Comments like this are what's really wrong with America...

So wanting journalists to be objective in their reporting is wrong? We don't even know 70-80% of the circumstances in most of the officer involved shootings when the mass media determines what happened. We should be asking questions, not jumping to conclusions. But when cops are being gunned down..."let's get all the facts before pointing fingers"......right.

But I'm sure I'm wrong and you are right....as usual.

Last edited:
So wanting journalists to be objective in their reporting is wrong? We don't even know 70-80% of the circumstances in most of the officer involved shootings when the mass media determines what happened. We should be asking questions, not jumping to conclusions. But when cops are being gunned down..."let's get all the facts before pointing fingers"......right.

But I'm sure I'm wrong and you are right....as usual.

What's BS is your comment about the "media getting what they wanted" implying they are to blame for some psycho murdering 5 LEO's. The media is no more responsible for what happened in Dallas than the gun used in the crime.

Not real fond of your spelling of America either...shows your lack of respect for not only yourself, but the very country that affords you the right to live in that van down by the river.

How are either of those comments constructive? How are they making this situation better?

Yes, you are wrong, no other way to interpret your crap comments.

Maybe try engaging brain prior to typing...if that's possible.

What has happened this week is tragic, and instead of blaming America, the media, LEO's, etc. etc. how about trying to solve the problem.

Hope you didn't break your leg jumping to the conclusion that the media is to blame...

Last edited:
No the media is to blame for constantly jumping to conclusions before knowing any facts.

And I won't break a leg. I'll put on my vest, duty belt, and badge and go do my job. No matter how many people tell me I'm scum, or that I should die simply because of the job I do, and do well. But thanks for your concern buzz.

What's BS is your comment about the "media getting what they wanted" implying they are to blame for some psycho murdering 5 LEO's. The media is no more responsible for what happened in Dallas than the gun used in the crime.

Not real fond of your spelling of America either...shows your lack of respect for not only yourself, but the very country that affords you the right to live in that van down by the river.

How are either of those comments constructive? How are they making this situation better?

Yes, you are wrong, no other way to interpret your crap comments.

Maybe try engaging brain prior to typing...if that's possible.

What has happened this week is tragic, and instead of blaming America, the media, LEO's, etc. etc. how about trying to solve the problem.

Hope you didn't break your leg jumping to the conclusion that the media is to blame...

Of course guns and the media aren't responsible, only individuals are responsible for individual's actions.
But I think he was correct, that many in the media want this to happen and do stir the pot to antagonize and instigate.
Do you really think Don Lemon isn't happy every time some black thug kills a white cop?
The media's relevancy is dependent upon chaos.

Not all cops are infallible angels.
Not all cops are egotistical a**holes.
Not all young black men are drug addicted, violent gang-bangers.
Not every black man killed by a cop is innocent.

People on both sides that generalize are the problem.

I don't think anyone is happy when a LEO is killed in the line of duty, including the media. I have no idea who Don Lemon is, never heard of him. Can you provide his statement that says he is happy that this happened?

Seems like you're painting those in media with a pretty broad brush. Not saying or implying that the media isn't sometimes wreck less, but its equally irresponsible for guys like JWP58, to flat say the media got what it wanted (dead LEO's). That's a wreck less statement...best case. Those statements, when made without proof, are ignorant and wrong.

Can you find specifics, relevant to this case in Dallas, where the main-stream media stirred the pot and instigated what happened?

I must of missed it.

Of course guns and the media aren't responsible, only individuals are responsible for individual's actions.
But I think he was correct, that many in the media want this to happen and do stir the pot to antagonize and instigate.
Do you really think Don Lemon isn't happy every time some black thug kills a white cop?
The media's relevancy is dependent upon chaos.

Not all cops are infallible angels.
Not all cops are egotistical a**holes.
Not all young black men are drug addicted, violent gang-bangers.
Not every black man killed by a cop is innocent.

People on both sides that generalize are the problem.

Very well said!

Thank you JWP58 and all of the others in law enforcement.

My thoughts and prayers to the DPD and all LEO's out there in the line of danger.

Seriously???

There is so much wrong with these type of comments, so inappropriate...SMH in total disbelief.

Well then Lloyd, offer up some solutions instead of belittling everyone who you don't agree with.

Wait for it....

No the media is to blame for constantly jumping to conclusions before knowing any facts.

And I won't break a leg. I'll put on my vest, duty belt, and badge and go do my job. No matter how many people tell me I'm scum, or that I should die simply because of the job I do, and do well. But thanks for your concern buzz.

Thank you for doing what you do in a time where so many are trying to make cops look like the enemy.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back