Public lands closed in Colorado

Yea, I saw that. The article did say they are discouraging hunting and fishing. Somehow going turkey hunting by myself in the hills within a few miles of my house hardly seems like a problem. I can see not traveling around the state but I'll still be out there locally. Where I live any hunter coming out of the woods is given a very wide berth by most folks without the COVID lockdown :)

I have been joking with my dad that he should cough when we arrive at fishing spots to help keep people away.😆

Been hitting deckers the last two days and it has definitely been a little crowded. That being said I still landed around 10 pretty nice fish

Yea, I saw that. The article did say they are discouraging hunting and fishing. Somehow going turkey hunting by myself in the hills within a few miles of my house hardly seems like a problem. I can see not traveling around the state but I'll still be out there locally. Where I live any hunter coming out of the woods is given a very wide berth by most folks without the COVID lockdown :)
Odd that they're discouraging hunting and fishing. They're encouraging it here. In a sense... They say getting outside is essential and you can hunt and fish. But then they shutdown the biggest deal of the spring for us anglers searching for a place to put the boat in. Poor rainy river won't get any attention from fishermen this spring:cry:

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back