Public Executions

Point Creep

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2000
Messages
13,595
Location
Under the Bridge
šŸ™‚

I’m trapped in a tent in gumbo land USA listening to continuous rain & trying to ration my beer stash. Day 2 of an antelope hunt and it’s likely to keep raining for another full day - meaning I might be stuck here for several days.

So I have some reception and I’m scrolling news on my phone & see they might live stream the fort hood mass shooter’s execution - by firing squad!

This is EXCELLENT. I’d much rather watch that than the thousands of YouTubers creating hunting content.

Then I see another story on a recent ā€œbotchedā€ execution where the chemicals didn’t work correctly - so they rush the killer to the ER!?! WTF!?! Was there nobody there with a hammer or pocket knife?!?

Okay unzipping the tent and reaching into the cooler again..
 
šŸ™‚

I’m trapped in a tent in gumbo land USA listening to continuous rain & trying to ration my beer stash. Day 2 of an antelope hunt and it’s likely to keep raining for another full day - meaning I might be stuck here for several days.

So I have some reception and I’m scrolling news on my phone & see they might live stream the fort hood mass shooter’s execution - by firing squad!

This is EXCELLENT. I’d much rather watch that than the thousands of YouTubers creating hunting content.

Then I see another story on a recent ā€œbotchedā€ execution where the chemicals didn’t work correctly - so they rush the killer to the ER!?! WTF!?! Was there nobody there with a hammer or pocket knife?!?

Okay unzipping the tent and reaching into the cooler again..
Shoulda looked at the weather closer. mtmuley
 
You’re late to the party.

 
You’re late to the party.

Oh thank you - I went over there on that one to share an opinion. šŸ™‚
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,187
Messages
2,252,790
Members
39,107
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top