Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Proof positive of STUPID people with money......

It takes an act of congress and a pressure washer to clean a rough finish cast iron pan

yeah, and unfortunately doing it properly means lots of smoke. which is why i put the cast irons outside on the grill anyway.

i keep meaning to buy one of these actually for the gas grill to just lay on the grates for smash burgers and reverse seared steaks:

Have one. Love it.

There's nothing like cast iron in my opinion. Love that stuff, I've got a full lodge line up besides a Dutch oven. The local Sierra trading post has them for 50 percent off little tip there.

That Yeti cast must be part of the "elitist home line" it complements their 800 dollar lunch box nicely.

you guys have probably had a smashburger without realizing it.

if you've eaten at culvers, freddy's, or shake shack, you've more or less had a smash burger.
Smash burger tacos are really good. My old cast iron is no name. Works well for me with proper care. Also I am usually low in iron and cooking with cast (doctors advice) has helped that without the need for supplements.

I'll get this started with some low grade cast iron that works beautifully after a little bit of elbow grease.
Camp Chef Dutch oven, Yellowstone edition.. This is the original Yellowstone cookware from 10+ ? Years ago before Lodge jumped on the gay bandwagon with their Dutton ranch Yellowstone crap. It's one of my favorites to use in camp for slow cooking over a fire while work is getting done. Rib eye beef stew is a tradition.
20230614_173831.jpg20230614_173717.jpgVideoCapture_20200608-192914.jpg
134137.jpeg134136.jpeg

Back